ROSE DES VENTS BY LOUIS VUITTON EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 100 ML (HARD TO FIND)

ROSE DES VENTS BY LOUIS VUITTON EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 100 ML (HARD TO FIND)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ROSE DES VENTS BY LOUIS VUITTON EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 100 ML (HARD TO FIND)!
How would you rate this product?
Centennial, CO
ROSE DES VENTS BY LOUIS VUITTON EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 100 ML (HARD TO FIND) uploaded by Tracy H.
This is a yummy perfume! The bottle is beautiful & the packaging it comes in is beautiful too. The scent starts off a little strong, but fades into a mellower personal scent after a little while. The spray works really well, but I have found that you can control how much you want coming out by pressing it a little more softly. My husband gave this to me, but I think I would purchase it again - although they have other scents I’d like to play with too. Plus the bottle is pretty big, so I won’t even have to think about it for a long time! ROSE DES VENTS BY LOUIS VUITTON EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 100 ML (HARD TO FIND)

Looking for your answer?