Rose de Mai Face Oil

by Chantecaille

Shop Chantecaille Rose de Mai Face Oil. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rose de Mai Face Oil!
New York
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my holy grail oil especially in winter!! Very emollient, absorbs well and the smell is light but delightful. My skin gets very dry during winter and this is a lifesaver! If I have any irritations I use this oil on the areas to calm them down. Love this!
Tampa, FL
This is the most amazing face oil ever obviously because of the price point you have to use it pretty sparingly but a little goes a long way and it last me about eight months and it’s a life changer
I absolutely love it. I have also used it to prevent stretch marks during my pregnancy.
Round Rock, TX
Rose de Mai Face Oil uploaded by Lisele H.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this face oil. It is so light and does not leave a greasy feel on the skin. The smell is beautiful and soft. It absorbed so nicely and fast. Makes applying your makeup so easy. It also brightens the skin. It is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way.
Henderson, NV
This is absolutely the best facial oil I’ve ever used. It’s so luxurious and makes your skin look incredibly healthy and smooth, and adds a glow too. It also smells beautiful. It’s a splurge but I think for the way it overhauls your skin it’s totally worth it. Definitely a game changer.
Aldie, VA
I've used a lot of face oils through the years and this is one of the best ones out there. It uses rose as a primary ingredient and smells gently of roses (it's not overpowering if you don't care for strong scents in your skincare). It's a medium weight oil that absorbs nicely into the skin. I use this as either a primary moisturizer or as the final layer in my skincare routine if my skin is in need of an extra boost.
Dallas
This is still the creme de la creme of all face oils in my book. The price tag is hefty but I feel it’s worth it. It is so silky, so nourishing and so moisturizing. The smell and the consistency are heavenly. It works well to use under makeup or alone. It last quite a while - 3 or 4 drops does the trick. I HIGHLY recommend you splurge on this.
Los Angeles, CA
Don’t go out buying that fake rose oil from TJ Maxx - get the REAL DEAL. chantecaille doesn’t mess around when it comes to their products. Why not get rose oil from the company that uses rose as their number one ingredient in all their products!? No brainer. Add a few drops to your nightly moisturizer or face mask = instant plumping hydration with a refreshing scent.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Another staple in my daily routine at night I slather my face in this and it's like a spa treatment!!
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best rose oils. 100 natural and light rose scent. Does not stay oily on skin surface but goes into the skin and does the trick. Didn’t think I could use and oil since I have an oily complexion but this works for me. Can also be mixed into mask or foundation for Dewey finish.

Looking for your answer?