Rose & Co Strawberry Cupcake Hand Cream Jar 30ml uploaded by Influenster M.

BY ROSE & CO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A moisturising hand cream fragranced with the happy scent of strawberry oil. Apply regularly for soft, sweetly scented hands and nails. Beautifully packaged in a glass jar. Even the box is adorable! see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Zest Be...
Influenster M.
NOTE: the actual hand cream I have is called "Rose & Co. England No. 84 Hand Cream" I've never heard and never had this product before, I came across this on Instagram and I read the reviews on it and I was intrigued and interested so I decided to purchase one for myself. I LOVE lotions and hand creams so I went into the Rose & Co. website directly and bought me a hand cream. It arrived from the U.K. today and as soon as I opened the box I massaged some hand cream on and OMG it's amazing!!! The smell on this thing is BEYOND WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, MARVELOUS and every other word combined!!! It smells like a garden full of roses and gardenias, it's the kind of smell that will make you fall in Love all over again every time you use it on your hands!!! It's super creamy, super moisturizing and your hands couldn't smell any better than this!!! I love love love love this!!! I just got this hand cream for the first time but I love it so much I just purchased another one thru their website! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! #HolyGrail ❤❤❤❤