BY ROSE ART INDUSTRIES INC. #79 in Art & Craft Sets

Thick, strong leads. Richer, smoother colors! Non-toxic. Long lasting. Real wood. Art quality. Draw and color your very own spaceship. Create a rainbow of brilliant colors and shapes. RoseArt colored pencils are super for coloring, map-making, sketching, drawing, & detailing. Pre-sharpened, ready for your creative ideas, these pencils lay down bright colors without crumbling and melting. So start having fun and express yourself with brilliant color! Fine quality. Long lasting. Bright colors. Pre-sharpened. Smooth. Neat. Easy sharpening. Thick leads for rich coloring. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Made in China. see more...

Josie S.
Josie S.
I use these colored pencils as well as many other brands. these are very affordable and work well for the money. i like how bright all of the colors are. they also sharpen really well and color smooth
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
These colored pencils are great. I just bought these for my 4 year old daughter and the colors are very vibrant. She loves them of course! Great buy!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I always loved the color options that Rose Art gave, but when it came time to use the pencils, the color came out so dull. Very disappointing.
Leah H.
Leah H.
I love these colors the pencils don't break easily and have beautiful color I love this product
Dana S.
Dana S.
These colored pencils work very well. I like how smooth they draw on and they also have a great variety of colors. I do have some problems when sharpening them though, they tend to break quite easy. Other than that, these are affordable and last a long time.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Great price to have some extra colored pencils around the house for the kids. The color is not as vibrant as the name brand, but they are still pretty good quality.
Sam A.
Sam A.
I really dislike rose art products for the most part. They are cheap and they do not compare to crayola. They are far less pigmented and do not layer well on top of each other to build color. These are fine for lower level students.
Shivanie M.
Shivanie M.
I got this when I had about 13 years and I'm 23 and I still have it. It super good quality and it lasts a long long time. You don't even have to press hard to get color from it. It's great and I try to save it for my more important assignments where I want a better color application than usual.