Hair CareHair ProductsJohn Masters Organics
Rose & Apricot Hair Milk by John Masters Organics

Rose & Apricot Hair Milk by John Masters Organics

by John Masters Organics

This light, leave-in hair milk nourishes and protects hair with nine certified-organic oils and extracts. It may be used as a light-hold styling product, or just to moisturize, defrizz and add shine. It is perfect for dry or damaged hair.

is this good for dry damaged hair?
Hey! I was wondering if there was a product y’all knew about that can help with the strength of my hair! ?
Do you like this is it expensive ?
Start your review of Rose & Apricot Hair Milk by John Masters Organics!
Leslie C.
Nice product! I use a little on occasion for flyaways but it hasn't totally replaced other products that I use. Very nice smell and overall like other John Masters Organics products, I haven't been actually disappointed by anything in their line.
Debbie C.
Toronto, ON
My hair is coloured and so it gets dry a lot in the sun. This pair of milk by John masters is perfect for moisturizing my hair when damp. When it dries, all the frizz is controlled! It’s great.
Yoel F.
London, United kingdom
Rose & Apricot Hair Milk by John Masters Organics uploaded by Yoel F.
It smells amazing, it works and it’s organic and cruelty free. I honestly couldn’t ask more from a hair product. I can’t recommend it enough!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Rose & Apricot Hair Milk by John Masters Organics uploaded by Anna M.
I love this hair mask! I got it free as part of a giveaway program and honestly wasn’t expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. It made my hair very soft and smooth. The difference is quite noticeable and my whole tube is almost empty now!
Nicole F.
Pawtucket, RI
This product was a good conditioner but I am not a fan of the smell at all, unfortunately. I got it for free by their company to try (full size) and I think it conditions better than others but because of the smell it's not something I would buy.
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
John masters, I don't even know where to begin. I am obssesed with this brand. I I've used everything from hair milk, to gel, to body milk and lotion. My favorite is the honey repair mask. I love this brand and would recommend it to anyone who is willing to listen. I literally have this brand in my shower as I type this
charlotte P.
Capo Beach, CA
Oh my god. Where do I start with this product!!!??? Ok. First of all I love anything that has a rose fragrance and I actually got this as a sample for Ulta and I immediately knew that I needed a full size one once I put it on my hair. I use this after my shower on wet hair and I just pump out about a nickel-quarter size and scrunch it all over my hair and then give it a good brush. Makes me hair smell so darn good and feel so incredibly soft! I highly recommend this hair milk. Absolutely amazing.
Maureen T.
The Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
John Masters Organics Rose and Apricot Hair Mask is heaven. It smells delicious and the smell stays in your hair even when you wash it out. After the mask treatment my hair is so shiny and healthy. Feels baby soft!
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I Really Love this and that it's Organic. The Rose Smell is totally sophisticated. I always is a leave in and this leaves My hair smoothe and smelling like 🌹🌹🌹. It's pretty thick, but spreads well and not too heavy. It works well for however I wear My hair, air-dried or blow-dried.
Barbie S.
Rose & Apricot Hair Milk by John Masters Organics uploaded by Barbie S.
John Masters Organics hair mask with Rose and Apricot leaves my hair feeling awesome. The smell it leaves behind is great. This is a very great product and I recommend it.