Rosarita Spicy Jalapeno Refried Beans
  • Rosarita Spicy Jalapeno Refried Beans Rosarita Spicy Jalapeno Refried Beans, 30 oz

BY ROSARITA

Rosarita Spicy Jalapeno Refried Beans: Excellent source of fiber Unique, smooth and creamy A deliciously easy way to bring authentic Mexican flavor to your family's meals see more...

Rosarita Spicy Jalapeno Refried Beans

Start your review of Rosarita Spicy Jalapeno Refried Beans!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
We always keep at least one can of the vegetarian beans in our house for extra protein in taco salads or as a side dish. We use a lot of beans around here! They're delicious. A bit thick so I usually add just a bit of water to be able to spread them easily.
Stewart P.
I love these beans! Of course, nothing beats homemade lard-based refried beans but these come pretty dang close! They have just enough heat that you feel it but not too much that your children while be crying! They are often hard to find in the grocery store but when I see them I always stock up!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Don't have time to stay home all day & make a pot of beans, then these are your best bet. Been eating these as long as I can remember. They're very convenient for that quick side dish for dinner or the main coarse. I like to have these for when I make tostadas
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
These are the best canned beans I have ever tried. They are quick to warm up and taste so good. I stick them in the microwave for a few minutes or into a small pan and heat up on the stove top if I have enough space.
Susan K.
Lodi, CA
Not a fan of spicy foods, but I do love the Rosarita brand. My mother has used it all my life, so I'm confident that this is good stuff.
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
I love to add these to my taco meat when I want to little bit of cake I can't use it when I making up for my daughter too though.
Carel K.
Love these beans. they are seasoned just right and reheat very well. and even though they are jalapeno they aren't overly spicy
Ember C.
Rosarita beans are definitely the best beans for any Mexican food! I love spicy food so these are definitley my favorite kind!
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
I buy these for my hubby. I'm not a fan of beans so being able to just throw them in pan for him is awesome. He loves them
Sarah N.
I generally like to have a little spice with my food, so the jalapeno refried beans are nice. They're pretty delicious.

Walmart