BY ROSARITA #37 in Vegetables

Rosaritas refried beans 16oz see more...

Buy on kmart
Mikala M.
Houston
Review for: Refried Beans more...
Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you tooooot! Haha, but on a serious note, these beans are great. They have a nice roasted flavor and they are so easy to make. Literally just heat them up in a pan and you’re good to go!
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
Review for: Refried Beans 16 oz/16 oz; 1 lb more...
My go to brand for refried beans with taco night! I buy the case from Costco, 8 for $7 . Always satisfied! Good quality ! Simple taste that my toddlers approve of. 100 calories per 1/2 cup serving! Rosarita Refried Beans, Traditional, 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g - BEATRICE FOODS/GROC SPEC DIV
Brittany M.
In my home we always have a few large cans of these refried beans. We use them for tacos, burritos, nachos, bean dip, etc. we have used them for years and love them each time. I like that Rosarita beans have a vegetarian option or a fat free option. They are all delicious!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Nice and easy, every working woman's idea of a good dinner staple. I am a fan of doing things all from scratch, but time is usually not on my side so having something that tastes authentic is a must. These are my favorite brand of refried beans, they taste good and are a good price.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Been eating these as long as I can remember. They're very convenient for that quick side dish for dinner or the main coarse. I like to have these for when I make tostadas
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
These taste just like the regular refried beans. I eat these to cut down on my fat intake and being able to eat fat free refried beans is wonderful. Rosarita makes good quality refried beans so I can enjoy Mexican food at home.
Jennifer M.
This is so different than what I normally review but this is the best refried bean you can ever have. I make bean tacos or just fry them in the pan some more. And it is very affordable. I would recommend this for sure.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Yum! These make a great base to start with for mexican food at home. My boyfriend and I love adding taco seasoning, milk, cheese, etc. and using it in tacos, burritos and nachos.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I grew up eating these, the go to for quick refried beans. Just warm them up and they are ready to go. These days I make my own refired beans, but these will always be a childhood favorite.
KayeCee S.
These taste so good. We serve them a couple of times a month whenever we have tacos or chicken fajitas. We top ours off with shredded cheese and salsa.