BY ROSARITA

Rosarita Premium Seasoned Whole Black Beans: Excellent source of fiber Good source of iron Good source of protein Good source of potassium see more...

Becca A.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
These beans are rest for everyday dishes. I use them for breakfast to make quinoa bowls with a fried egg, these beans, and some avocado. They have some seasoning but I have found that I like to add more seasoning on them for added flavor.
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
These black beans and the refried beans are a mainstay in our house. They taste great and this company has been around for a really long time. I highly recommend these for a side with a dollop of sour cream or a little Mexican white cheese. They go great in salads as well.
Martin  C.
Sylmar, CA
These are my favorite black beans to make black bean burgers! Just add paprika, cumin, some chili flakes and a bit of bread crumbs, mash it up and yum! So delicious!
Marisol j.
Love this brand! the black beans are really good already. I usually refry them and add some Knorr bouillon and they taste even great.
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
These beans are yummy. I eat them with rice or add them to my nachos or other foods. They are also good for you and full of fiber.