Roots of Nature Green Tea Strengthening Oil Moisturizer For Hair Shea Butter 8.5 Fl Oz  uploaded by Lana S.

BY ROOTS OF NATURE

Roots of nature, with organic shea butter and organic green tea, introduces a line of remedies to soothe scalp and fortify hair to help promote strong growing hair.* The strengthening oil moisturizer restores hair and scalp's moisture balance, boosting hair's resistance to breakage and split ends, and helping to protect hair from heat styling damage. Hair remains extremely supple with healthy-looking shine. Excellent for relaxed, color-treated and over-processed hair. see more...

Lana S.
Good product, I have use this for years now it really shows a difference in my hair from looking frizzy do you looking more sleek and down.

The bottle says that it helps promote strong hair which is what sold me on buying in the first place and I think it does a good job of helping my hair stay put.
Sierra M.
This is one of my fave strengthening moisturizers. It penetrates my hair so well. Makes my hair shiny and soft.