Root Touch-up Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color 6RR Intense Red 1 Kit

BY CLAIROL

Touch-up your hair color in between colorings in just 10 minutes! Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up in Intense Red helps you extend the time between hair coloring sessions by targeting gray hairs at the root and seamlessly blending them into your existing hair color. Root Touch-Up in 6RR Intense Red is designed to match leading colors, even salon brands (among retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Use it every 3 weeks, between your 6- or 8-week regular hair coloring sessions for fresh, even, blended color. To keep your color shiny and vibrant, try Clairol Nice 'N Easy CC Plus ColorSeal Conditioner, an intense weekly conditioning treatment designed to keep colored locks looking and feeling healthy. see more...

Diana P.
Albertville, AL
I’ve actually tried to die my hair red like two times and it never seems to leave my hair looking red. It’s probably because I have dark hair, but in my personal opinion I wouldn’t recommend for those with dark hair.
Lian D.
Philadelphia, PA
Clariol is great ! I️ love their color variety, specifically with the reds. I️ always get the result I️ want. It’s inexpensive, easy to do at home, and the coverage is amazing! Definitely a recommend product!
makeupbybennie S.
Livermore, CA
Pretty good stuff if you’re in a pinch and u need to cover ur roots,but the thing I dislike about it that it rubs off super easy even when I use hairspray ,it’s not a bad product though overall .
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
The root touch up does the job when the color starts to fade and all you see is your natural roots! It does last a while unlike other and the smell is not at all! It is affordable and not as expensive like others out ther! I would definitely buy this again when I need a root touch up
Wiltz L.
The color is beautiful but did not last very long. After two washes it started to run out of my hair.
Kerry A.
This is so pretty but a little too red for me I usually go for. More amber dark brown
Valentina S.
Santiago de Cali
Este es un excelente producto, me ha encantado mucho realmente lo recomiendo demasiado. Es un producto que cumple con todas las condiciones necesarias.
Stacy H.
I found that this faded quickly, but it's normal when using red dye.  It didn't seem to last any longer then other products I have used.
Vitoria E.
I love this product too much is incredibly wonderful, I loved it, I loved it very much, I do not live without it i loved love
Beccie R.
scunthorpe
Amazing colour .... it doesn’t damage your hair and cones with the best conditioner going.