Root Touch-up Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up 8.5A Medium Champagne Blonde 1 Kit

BY CLAIROL #30 in Root Touch Up

Extend the life of your hair colour. Root Touch-Up gives your hair colour a boost, covering roots and greys anytime between regular colourings. The targeted Root Creme works in just 10 minutes and matches leading shades --even salon colour.* (*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour). see more...

Mary L.
El Paso
This is a very good product to use when your gray is showing and youh can't get to salon right away. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This color covers gray very well. However, it does tend to fade pretty quickly. I have to color my hair much more frequently.
Lisa h.
I love this color and I love using root touch up to keep my new growth covered.
Elaine L.
bruxelles
Muito bom eu provei e te aprovo te indico te incentivo toda mulher precisa deste cuidado deste produto maravilhoso que eu descobri e esta me ajudando muito!!! Cor maravilhosa
Alexia A.
West sussex, Crawley
I used this once between the times I went to the hairdressers (my hair is bleached) and it made my hair dryer then it did when I get it bleached, the colour was a good match but I would rather pay more and get it done at the hairdresser.