BY CLAIROL

Extend the life of your hair colour. Root Touch-Up gives your hair colour a boost, covering roots and grays anytime between regular colourings. The targeted Root Creme works in just 10 minutes and matches leading shades --even salon colour.* (*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour). see more...

Amber L.
I use this to cover my greys and it works wonderfully. I was scared the first time that I would end up with a very distinct color difference from the rest of my hair, but it blends perfectly.
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
I use this kit in raven black every 4 weeks. I keep my curly locks shorn short, but my roots return gray in a hot minute. It really shows when your hair is short. This product lays down a ton of pigment in 10 minutes. It doesn't dry your hair and it comes with a really easy to use brush.
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Nice to use on gray old hair
Price is okay but worth it because this stuff works really good to hide what you need hidden
Mistirae S.
Didn't really cover my roots like I wanted it to. Lol it was alright, but wouldn't be my first choice for hair color
Oana L.
I am happy to recommend this product
Is easy to use with great results.dont need to sper money at salon since using it.