BY CLAIROL #34 in Root Touch Up

Extend the life of your hair colour. Root Touch-Up gives your hair colour a boost, covering roots and greys anytime between regular colourings. The targeted Root Creme works in just 10 minutes and matches leading shades --even salon colour.* (*Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon colour). see more...

Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love Root Touch Up Clairol Nice n’ Easy Root Touch Up Light Brown 1 kit. It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
Jessica J.
I'm not sure if this is the exact color I've used but this brand is my go to for touch ups. My hair is light brown with lighter highlights. It goes on really well and the color is pretty on point. I would definitely buy it again.
La'Porcha G.
I decided to dye my hair this color because I wanted to try something new and different. This dye lasted me a year
Kristain J.
Columbus, OH
Perfect for covering grays!!! Easy to use at home. Easy instructions. Just straight Easy!! Try at home for sure