BY PUREOLOGY

Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
I found out quickly that a little of this stuff goes a LONG way! After a few very voluminous hair days, I've worked down to a tiny dollop and it's just perfect for adding natural looking lift rather than something from the 80's mall scene, lol! Light weight, but powerful. I'm keeping this in my cabinet for sure.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Guyton, GA
I like this bc after using a dry shampoo my hair is usually really flat. I can add this to my roots for instant lift and volume. It doesn't leave a residue like most mousses I've used. It definitely stands up to its advertisements. I would recommend this product to anyone needing extra volume!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I love this product, it's light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It gives it that added volume I am seeking though. It works for both women and men, and lasts for quite awhile which makes it worth the cost.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Pike Road, AL
I love the root lift spray mousse from pureology.. it is my all time favorite. I love all of pureology's products. Make sure you try them!!!!
Dani C.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
Best root lifter ever! It made my hair have at least 5x the normal volume. It also didn't leave a mess in my hair or leave it sticky.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite root lift spray! Smells great, makes my hair feel great, keeps my color looking fresh and does what it says.
Jeannette M.
Jeannette M.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent product for big hair. My hair is fine but I have a lot. This product gave me the volume I was looking for.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
This is an awesome product if you want the volume without the sticky feel. gives great lift and lasts all day.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Fort Collins, CO
I just used this once and it seemed like it worked well. I would most likely buy it for myself again
PaulinA M.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
Best moose out their really recommend to all people with curly hair this makes ur hair stay.