BY PUREOLOGY

Sarah L.
Mont Vernon, NH
I found out quickly that a little of this stuff goes a LONG way! After a few very voluminous hair days, I've worked down to a tiny dollop and it's just perfect for adding natural looking lift rather than something from the 80's mall scene, lol! Light weight, but powerful. I'm keeping this in my cabinet for sure.
Michelle C.
I love this product, it's light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It gives it that added volume I am seeking though. It works for both women and men, and lasts for quite awhile which makes it worth the cost.
Samantha M.
Guyton, GA
I like this bc after using a dry shampoo my hair is usually really flat. I can add this to my roots for instant lift and volume. It doesn't leave a residue like most mousses I've used. It definitely stands up to its advertisements. I would recommend this product to anyone needing extra volume!
Erin A.
Abingdon, MD
I use this product everyday. A little goes a long way so this bottle lasts a while. The applicator nozzle is small and fine so you can apply exactly how much you need strategically at the roots and blow dry for instant hold - brush it out and you have volume without stiffness.
Joanna S.
I love using Pureology Mousse because I need volume and texture when I plan on curling my hair right after my hair dries or the day after I wash my hair. Without it my hair is too slippery.
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
Love this root lifting mousse! Plus the added benefit of being able to use it for a color treated hair is great! Smells wonderful too! Doesn't leave much of a build up on the scalp.
Michaela D.
Pike road, AL
I love the root lift spray mousse from pureology.. it is my all time favorite. I love all of pureology's products. Make sure you try them!!!!
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
Best root lifter ever! It made my hair have at least 5x the normal volume. It also didn't leave a mess in my hair or leave it sticky.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
My favorite root lift spray! Smells great, makes my hair feel great, keeps my color looking fresh and does what it says.
Jeannette M.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent product for big hair. My hair is fine but I have a lot. This product gave me the volume I was looking for.