Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesRoot Candles
Scented Seeking Balance Detoxify Candle, Spearmint and Tea Tree Oil

by Root Candles

Root Candles Scented Seeking Balance Detoxify Candle, Spearmint and Tea Tree OilAwaken features sparkling zesty lime, orange and grapefruit flourish with cool green basil, cilantro and thyme. Nature comes alive at the base with fresh tones of fir, musk and rosewood. Light Root's Basil amp; Lime Seeking Balance candle, lie back and relax. Root Candles' Seeking Balance line combines the science of aromatherapy and color therapy, allowing the stresses of your day to fade away. Made entirely with natural waxes, fragrances containing essential oil, with a sustainable, crackling wooden wick. Made in USA. 6.5 oz-Seeking balance candles combine the science of color and essential oils into one holistic aromatherapy candle-Spearmint and tea tree oil cleanse and relax the olfactory system while fresh bergamot, geranium and jasmine mingle with the rich spearmint and tea tree oil for a cooling sensation-Pure essential oils combine with a rich color of purple to provide an atmosphere of comfort, calm and relaxation-Soy wax poured into a clear glass container; sustainable wooden wick crackles as it burns-Made in the USA since 1869, Root Candles of Medina, Ohio has been an industry-leading, family-owned company creating high quality candles that seduce the senses, enhance living spaces, and soothes the soul Dimensions(L x W x H): 3 inches x 3 inches x 4 inches

Is it really relaxing? Im looking for a candle that will relax you
Start your review of Root Candles Scented Seeking Balance Detoxify Candle, Spearmint and Tea Tree Oil!
Veena M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Root Candles Scented Seeking Balance Detoxify Candle, Spearmint and Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Veena M.
I received this as a gift and I have found it to be a calming scent that relaxes me and helps me to kickstart my day with a little energy. I have Spearmint and tea scent which I’m not crazy about. It still does the trick of calming the morning frenzied mind! I would recommend but try another scent.
Brynn C.
Columbia, MO
Root Candles Scented Seeking Balance Detoxify Candle, Spearmint and Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Brynn C.
This candle is so amazing! I love the smell and that it's a natural detoxifier. A great gift idea!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...