Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesRoot Candles
Legacy by Root Queen Bee Jar Candle, 22 oz Large

Root Candles Legacy by Root Queen Bee Jar Candle, 22 oz Large

by Root Candles

Jar Candle, Large, Ginger Patchouli-Legacy by Root's large Queen Bee Candle is 22-ounces of the finest all-natural blend of beeswax and other premium natural waxes; no petroleum-based or paraffin waxes-All-natural pure cotton wick is lead and zinc free, designed to self extinguish for safety-Made with pure essential oils that produces a rich, lasting sensory experience; burns up to 150 hours-Taupe candle fragranced with a sensuous blend of ginger, clove and mace with earthy patchouli softened with geranium-Since 1869, Root Candles of Medina, Ohio, has been an industry-leading, family-owned company renowned for innovative ideas, aesthetic enhancements that the highest standards of quality Need more information on this product? Click here to ask. Dimensions: 4″ x 4″ x 5.5″.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Root Candles Legacy by Root Queen Bee Jar Candle, 22 oz Large!
Elizabeth K.
McDonald
Root candles have a long standing tradition of quality and value. I have been burning my large jar now, almost daily, for a couple months. The smell has not faded, the candle burns down evenly and the wick stands tall. I was a firm purchaser of another very popular brand of large jar candles but after my experience with this Root candle large jar, I will gladly make the drive to Medina, Oh or order online!! Thanks for a great product!

Looking for your answer?