BY ROOT BEER

Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I do not drink soda any more. But when I did Root beer was the one. I love to have a root beer float or just pour it over a nice glass of ice. I remember drinking it when I was little as well. I loved the taste then and love it now. A&W is the best brand of Root Beer there is.
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
A&W Root Beer is the best root beer around! I absolutely love the crisp taste of it! It is really great anyway you like! My favorites are in a frosted mug, over ice cream, or just on ice! This is a product that never gets old and is a must have to keep around the house!
Christina F.
Definitely my favorite soda pop! I prefer it in a bottle than can. I especially like to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to it and have myself a rootbeer float. There are also some new adult drinks out that use rootbeer that are on my to do list.
Shanygne B.
I'm not a fan of soda but I still enjoy root beer. It's a hard habit to break, I've loved a&w still my early childhood. My grandmother made me root beer floats with a&w & I hope to continue the tradition with my children in the future.
Amanda W.
Waldo, ME
This is the best brand of root beer out there. It has always been my favorite. I can't get enough. I love both the root beer and the cream soda and the diet is A-MAZING!!!
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
This is my favorite root beer ever! I think it's because they use aged vanilla and you can taste it. The most flavorful and delicious root beer I have ever had!
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
I love this classic rootbeer especially when you're having a hot day you just pop it open and drink it or if you want to make an old fashioned root beer float
Melissa H.
I have to say that a&w root beer is top notch. It goes down so smooth. And it tastes even better when it's ice cold. I love to make root beer floats with it.
Stephany P.
I'm not a big fan of drinking root beer. I don't really enjoy the taste (alone). But if I am in the mood for a root beer float, A&W is definitely my go-to.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
LOVE Rootbeer! I normally only drink water. But when I do crave a pop, this is it! So fresh and has an awesome taste. I especially LOVE Rootbeer floats!!