BY ROOT BEER

Bekka O.
Ada, OK
A&W Root Beer is the best root beer around! I absolutely love the crisp taste of it! It is really great anyway you like! My favorites are in a frosted mug, over ice cream, or just on ice! This is a product that never gets old and is a must have to keep around the house!
Christina F.
Definitely my favorite soda pop! I prefer it in a bottle than can. I especially like to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to it and have myself a rootbeer float. There are also some new adult drinks out that use rootbeer that are on my to do list.
Neen B.
I'm not a fan of soda but I still enjoy root beer. It's a hard habit to break, I've loved a&w still my early childhood. My grandmother made me root beer floats with a&w & I hope to continue the tradition with my children in the future.
Melissa H.
I have to say that a&w root beer is top notch. It goes down so smooth. And it tastes even better when it's ice cold. I love to make root beer floats with it.
Amanda W.
Waldo, ME
This is the best brand of root beer out there. It has always been my favorite. I can't get enough. I love both the root beer and the cream soda and the diet is A-MAZING!!!
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
This is my favorite root beer ever! I think it's because they use aged vanilla and you can taste it. The most flavorful and delicious root beer I have ever had!
Ashley S.
Madison , WV
LOVE Rootbeer! I normally only drink water. But when I do crave a pop, this is it! So fresh and has an awesome taste. I especially LOVE Rootbeer floats!!
Amanda R.
I love A&W root beer. I don't like root beer usually but A&W is the only one I can drink. straight or in a float. it is awesome.
Evan L.
Meridian, ID
My Family and I love root beer! There are many different types of Root Beer, none quite hit home like the classic A&W Taste! Always enjoy this treat.
Crystal B.
There is nothing like the classic taste of a root beer. I love that this is caffeine free so at least I only get as sugar rush when I drink it.