BY ROOT BEER

Bekka O.
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
A&W Root Beer is the best root beer around! I absolutely love the crisp taste of it! It is really great anyway you like! My favorites are in a frosted mug, over ice cream, or just on ice! This is a product that never gets old and is a must have to keep around the house!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite soda pop! I prefer it in a bottle than can. I especially like to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to it and have myself a rootbeer float. There are also some new adult drinks out that use rootbeer that are on my to do list.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I have to say that a&w root beer is top notch. It goes down so smooth. And it tastes even better when it's ice cold. I love to make root beer floats with it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love A&W root beer. I don't like root beer usually but A&W is the only one I can drink. straight or in a float. it is awesome.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite root beet great bold taste . A childhood favorite of mine. I love this soda...... I buy it often .
Karen L.
Karen L.
Deshler, OH
I don't really care for root beer, but this one I can tolerate! Others leave a nasty aftertaste in my mouth, but this one... no after taste!
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Foodie Expert
Yummy. This root beer hits the spot. I love it ice cold. It's near perfection. The only thing better is homemade.
Penny B.
Penny B.
Coudersport, PA
I love the flavor. Not strong, some are just off this one is really good. My husband and I have floats so good
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite type of root beer. Great for floats or just by itself...
Evan L.
Evan L.
Meridian, ID
My Family and I love root beer! There are many different types of Root Beer, none quite hit home like the classic A&W Taste! Always enjoy this treat.