Rooms To Go uploaded by Vanessa G.Rooms To Go uploaded by Izzie R.Rooms To Go uploaded by Izzie R.

BY ROOMS TO GO #2 in Furniture Stores

• Is this place worth shopping at?1 Answers
  • Honest thoughts on this Cindy Crawford Metropolis section...3 Answers
  • Im looking for a secation are the durabal i have 4 little...2 Answers
Karla C.
I hate this place. They mever have anything good and they are still to expensive. I will never waste my money on their crap.
Taylor G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Good card with no interest or fees on purchases. Only used it once so far but I feel like the merchandise is overpriced.
ASHLEY M.
We just recently bought a couch from rooms to go. Its awesome! No complaints so far and service and delivery was great!
Vanessa  B.
San Antonio, TX
I went to rooms to go a few times and they never like help me out so I just stopped trying to look for couches there
Janet C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great customer service. Their selection is not varied but it is very nice. I purchased a few items and am pleased.
Kenda C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great furniture at a great price. I love the selection here. Also there are always deals/sales at Rooms To Go.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ufff que se puede decir!!! Aquí hay de todo para todos , buenos precios y muchas alternativas para escoger
Vanessa Jo L.
We ordered our couches from rooms to go, they look great, but lord they look two weeks to get here.
Emily G.
I got my bed frame from here and I absolutely love it. Good experience, good people, and nothing broke during shipping
julise s.
Decorator Expert Level 1
he furniture is nice, it isn't always the best of quality so its best to look at everything before ordering. I always get the protection plan on the anything I order from them.
Eleonora O.
What has been your experience with furniture purchased from them ?
Izzie R.
Austin
Honest thoughts on this Cindy Crawford Metropolis sectional Sofa from Rooms To Go. Is it a good buy or a miss? Rooms To Go
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
Decorator Expert Level 2
Im looking for a secation are the durabal i have 4 little ones
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this place worth shopping at?