Rooms To Go uploaded by Vanessa G.Rooms To Go uploaded by Izzie R.Rooms To Go uploaded by Izzie R.

BY ROOMS TO GO #3 in Furniture Stores

• Is this place worth shopping at?1 Answers
  • Honest thoughts on this Cindy Crawford Metropolis section...3 Answers
  • Im looking for a secation are the durabal i have 4 little...2 Answers
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I will never got to a rooms to go again! We were told before really even looking at any furniture that if we didn't have a credit score higher than 700, not to even bother looking at furniture because we would not be approved. The staff was very rude and would not listen when we said that we were not looking for financing that we were buying straight out. Will never go there again.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
I bought my bedroom suite from here, and my parents bought their bedroom and living room suite here as well. The sales people are always super friendly without being pushy they'll answer any questions you have, but they also give you breathing room to browse.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I recently bought a over sized love-seat from them and had a great experience. I got the love seat on sale for a great price. Had it delivered and they were on time and professional. We love our new addition.
Safia E.
We have a fridge, living room set, and kitchen table from Rooms to go. They were great with coordinating the delivery, but on the day our couch arrived, the delivery men forgot a potion of the couch. They then left for two day before bringing in the missing piece.
Eleonora O.
Great looking furniture, yet not always the best quality.. bought a bedroom set from them about 2 years ago and the tops of dressers isn't looking to great and I'll just leave it at that .
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
Bought my bedroom set here and I've been so in love with it ever since. I love that they have so many unique pieces for an affordable price.
Jennifer C.
A bit more affordable than havertys. quality might be a little cheaper. associates are always helpful and friendly. not too suffocating.
Amber W.
Just bought a couch there two years ago and it is still in very good shape. I love going into this store to see all the nice furniture.
Karla C.
I hate this place. They mever have anything good and they are still to expensive. I will never waste my money on their crap.
Taylor G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Good card with no interest or fees on purchases. Only used it once so far but I feel like the merchandise is overpriced.
Eleonora O.
What has been your experience with furniture purchased from them ?
Izzie R.
Austin
Honest thoughts on this Cindy Crawford Metropolis sectional Sofa from Rooms To Go. Is it a good buy or a miss? Rooms To Go
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
Decorator Expert Level 2
Im looking for a secation are the durabal i have 4 little ones
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this place worth shopping at?