Rooms To Go
Rooms To Go
By Rooms To Go
#3 in Furniture Stores
Eleonora O.

What has been your experience with furniture purchased from them ?

Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
1 year, 9 months ago
Prices are high for the quality
Karla C.
Karla C.
1 year, 10 months ago
Never had one they are to expensive
Safia E.
Safia E.
2 years, 11 months ago
We have a fridge, living room set, and kitchen table from Rooms to go. They were great with coordinating the delivery, but on the day our couch arrived, the delivery men forgot a potion of the couch. They then left for two day before bringing in the missing piece.
Janet C.
Janet C.
3 years ago
Decorator Expert Level 1
My experience buying from them was awesome I have nothing bad to say about it. I love my furniture and the price.
Vanessa Jo L.
Vanessa Jo L.
3 years, 3 months ago
Just OK.
Kenya A.
Kenya A.
Gainesville, GA
3 years, 3 months ago
Really good one. Helped us find exactly what we were looking for.
Kalene R.
Kalene R.
Kissimmee, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
I love this store so much