Rooms To Go

Is this place worth shopping at?
Honest thoughts on this Cindy Crawford Metropolis sectional Sofa from Rooms To Go. Is it a good buy or a miss? Rooms To Go
Im looking for a secation are the durabal i have 4 little ones
Start your review of Rooms To Go!
How would you rate this product?
Sarasota, Fl
Rooms To Go uploaded by Angel T.
Rooms to goWe purchased $7000 in Furniture from the Sarasota, Fl location in April. Upon purchasing we specifically asked about the longevity of the furniture especially the cushion cores as we didn’t want to have anything that would break down prematurely. For example loose fabric on cushions caused by cushion cores that would break down. The sales man gave us a whole spiel about how the ‘Cindy Crawford furniture is a double core for the cushion and it’s really great furniture. He went on to tell us how all of the furniture in the show room has been in the show room for years and it constantly gets used by people trying it and look how great it still looks.’ Basically he gased us to make a sale. Now months after having the sets of furniture the cushion cores are completely broke down and look terrible. They look like they are several years old. As well as our swivel chair sags to one side if anyone sits in it. My husband and I both have our own businesses so we are very busy, therefore the furniture only get to used for a few hours in the evening. I contacted the Sarasota location they directed me to speak to customer service, customer service sent out a repair specialist who told me she couldn’t do anything for any of the issues that we’re having and that it’s just normal wear on the furniture. I don’t find it acceptable that furniture should look as poor as this does after only owning it for a few months. I then contacted customer service again, they sent out replacement furniture, but once the replacement furniture got to me it was damaged before even got in my door. As well as they sent me an ottoman that wasn’t even the right ottoman. I then contacted the Sarasota store once again where I requested to speak with a manager. The woman Lisa that I spoke with told me that she would have a store manager named Brian Franklin contact me back within an hour. That was a Friday morning, It is now Tuesday afternoon and I have yet to receive any call back whatsoever from a manager within the Sarasota store. Therefore, I called the Sarasota location again and told them that Brian Franklin the manager was supposed to call me back and never did and I was told ‘well you don’t have an order with us.’ I can’t believe how unprofessional they are they can’t even have the decency to contact an unhappy customer back who spent a significant portion of money within their store. The quality of furniture is very poor and it’s not inexpensive furniture by any means. I then had to call back once again to customer service Where I spoke with a manager named Justin Mead, who didn’t seem to have the time of day to listen to the situation and cut me off, he then proceeded to ask what I would like him to do for me. I was floored, I then explained to him that he is the manager so he should be the one giving me my options, not the other way around. Basically, I was just told I could re-select or have it replaced. We had intended to buy more furniture as we had picked out a whole bedroom set and we have four other rooms in our home that we would like to fill with Furniture. But we will definitely not be buying anymore furniture from rooms to go as will not be doing business with them ever again.
Nolensville
If I could give it less than 1 star I would.  I just made my first purchase from Rooms to go and I will NEVER do it again and I would encourage anyone else to do the same.  After waiting more than 3 weeks to get a delivery, they gave me a 2pm delivery time and started calling at 8:45am that they were on their way, arrived here at 9:05am.  They called me and I said no one was available because we didn't know we had to be.  They said our delivery window was from 10am - 2pm (which still made them an hour early) and that they would make another delivery and come back.  They never did.  When I called the customer service number, they told me they would figure out what was going on and get back to me - that was at 1:40pm, plenty of time in the day left for them to still come out.  At 4:40, when I was done with meetings, I called again, spent over an hour on the phone only to be LIED to that they had come back at 10:15 and no one answered.  Well, I got news for them, we have a ring doorbell and 2 security cameras in the front and two in the back, they never even DROVE BY let alone come to the door or try to reach anyone.  They told me at this point the route was finished for the day and would have to be rescheduled and the earliest would be 2 weeks and that they would not refund any of the delivery fee as they do not see it as their error.  When I asked to be transferred to the store to cancel my order, I was laughed at by the store manager!  I will be sure to tell anyone who will listen about the horrible ways they treat their customers, the way they lie about everything and their clear lack of concern for losing business.  I have always bought all my furniture from Ashley and never had this issue, only came to Rooms to go because we just really loved this bed but I will be sleeping on the floor for as long as I have to to find another bed anywhere else but there.
Rooms To Go uploaded by Zoey D.
Rooms To Go I bought a couch from rooms to go less than 2 years ago and bought a warranty. thr couch cost over 5k its a huge sectional leather couch. the couch is ripping at the seams across the top and has stains all over the couch. they said ive exceeded the warranty for them to repair the rips. even though its clearly defective. now they say I have a warranty for stains. they sent a technician to my house 11 days ago. the stains could not be removed. she took pictures of stains all over the couch in multiple areas. rooms to go calls today and said they're not xovering it even though the stains wont come out because it only covers the part where you sit on! well their are stains there too. I'm still paying for this couch that already looks like crap. point is dont waist your time or money at this place. they are crooks. ive purchased multiple items from this store over the past 8 years. never had to use a warranty. but since I have they shown me how they truly are. will never shop here again. glad we went with ashleys furniture for our kitchen table. they actually come out and fix things that need replacing. 😠 beyond dissappointed in this store.
Miami
I wish I didn’t have to give no star. They are nothing but a scam and thief, none of their customer service is good and they have uneducated workers. They charged for a tone of things that don’t make any sense; charging for insurance when the item is non refundable and have no warranty, they charged another $143 for Incase you are unable to pay your bills on time which if you pay your bills on time that money is non refundable also. What sense that makes? I paid my bills before the due days and they charged a fee for that also, isn’t that scam? I was a first time buyer at Ashley’s home store and trust me it worth buy their furnitures.
Port St Lucie, FL
Anyone who shops at Rooms to Go...don't waste your time and money. They damage stuff and try to deliver with no cares about the inconveniences. I recently purchased furniture from Rooms to Go, Ashley Furniture, and Lazboy, Rooms to Go is the only one that damaged items I paid for ($4500 worth of merchandise) and basically told me "oh well, too bad" I will never shop there again and can't stress enough that they only care about money, not their customers satisfaction
Rooms To Go uploaded by member-9452a1
I bought a Cindy Crawford leather sofa over six years ago. Still looks great, has held up wonderfully, with grandkids jumping on it, two moves, and several dogs. . Not sure why so many negative comments. It sure has been better than my Thomasville dining chairs, with cheap plastic backers under the upholstery. Very pleased with the product.
Wife and I moved to SC on a whim. Never been here before so, bought a home and started looking for furniture. We were retired. Stopped off at "Rooms to Go", what a mistake! Spent over $10,000 dollars on furniture,ie, living room dinning, bedroom. What we looked at and what we received on delivery, just didn't seem the same. Mostly every thing we purchased ended up at the Dump, over a period of time. It was all junk,pretty, but junk. This is not the reason for my review. I'm writing this because when we complained about a $700 electric recliner that didn't recline, even after the wiring was replaced, they refused to exchange or refund. We were persistent, so they called the Police on me and my wife to have us removed from the store. A word to the wise: "Shop elsewhere", save the headache and your money. ps: we are now stuck with a $700 dollar recliner that doesn't recline. It's pretty, but junk..............
NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! They have the worst delivery system for furniture. The truck arrived 2 hours late after given us a 4 hours window. Since the truck arrived late, we had to sort through the service elevator. We live in a high rise complex and the sectional would not fit in a normal elevator. The driver could not wait for us and left. They also reported to their supervisor that we refused to receive the order. So we cancelled everything, but yet have to wait 48 hours and they could not provide any confirmation for a refund. This company is not professional so do not waste your time ordering from them.
Cindy Crawford Home Metropolis 3-pc. Microfiber Sectional Sofa. The worst furniture that I have ever purchased. It looks nice, but as soon as you sit on it, the cushions slide out. It's a constant battle keeping the cushions in place. It's meant to be looked at, not used. Rooms To Go has the worse customer service.
Santa Rita
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICEMy wife and I visited one of their stores to purchase a coffee table to go with the couch we recently purchased from them. We realize the couch was on sale and had purchased it the month prior. The in-store customer service looked up our order number and realized that it was an online order but they assured us if we called the one 800 number that they would be able to honor the sale price. My wife contacted customer service and they refused to honor the sales price even after we have been promised by one of their employees that this was possible. This is my second interaction with rooms to go customer service and both have been horrible. Today they lost numerous future sales, as follows own numerous furnished rental properties simply by leaving one unsatisfied.I would not recommend shipping from this company as their customer service is about as good as a extended warranty company, always no, until forced into a yes.Amazon has great customer service and also sells many different types of furniture.