Rooms To Go uploaded by Vane G.Rooms To Go uploaded by Izzie R.Rooms To Go uploaded by Izzie R.

BY ROOMS TO GO #3 in Furniture Stores

• Is this place worth shopping at?1 Answers
  • Honest thoughts on this Cindy Crawford Metropolis sectional Sofa ...3 Answers
  • Im looking for a secation are the durabal i have 4 little ones2 Answers
Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Rooms to go customer service is garbage. No matter how big or small your purchase, the company doesn’t teach the employees to have any respect for customers. The sales reps I side will tell any story to make a sale. Don’t plan to purchase something and go back inside 6 months later to see the same person.
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
I love this store so much! They have high quality furniture for very fair prices! Everything is very modern, my only complaint is that they did not have enough black or plain furniture, otherwise, they have a great selection!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have bought half of my furniture in my home at Rooms to Go. Over the years I have shopped at their local stores mainly because of their selection and prices. I have gotten sofas and bedroom furniture. If you have the store card, their finance plan is great to pay off in installments. The furniture is nice, it isn't always the best of quality so its best to look at everything before ordering. I always get the protection plan on the anything I order from them. I have had the luck that on two separate occasions a couple years apart, I get defected leather sectionals. Only because of the protection warranty that I bought both times, did they replaced the furniture without any problem. That is the only reason I calmly continue to shop there. I won't purchase leather seating anymore but I trust their warranty and customer service team.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
I purchased my bedroom set and couch from RTG. The sales reps were so nice and knowledgeable and and store was clean. Im happy with the bedroom set, but I didn't get the couch. My issue with RTG is their delivery. We measured our door and stairway and it was .5-1 ft longer than all the dimensions of the couch. We had an already broken rail in the way, so while the delivery men were still in our home we called customer service and they told us to remove it and ask the men to try again. They refused, tried to force us to sign a paper without letting us read it and walked out of our house. They left the door open, left styrofoam in the streets, and took off with our couch. It took 4-5 trips to the store to get it straightening out and for us to reorder a new couch. We will be having a few guys with us here next time in case we have any issues.
Kimberly M.
They sell junk. I bought a leather couch, love seat, and chair along with a coffee table, end table and lamp. After about 2 years the so called leather on the couch, love seat, and chair started peeling off. I was so embarrassed to have company at my home. The coffee table, end table, and lamp are still in good shape,
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Rooms to go has some beautiful pieces for your home. However, they aren't really affordable for the average family. Payments are even high when you finance. We love to go and look and dream but we never buy anything there.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Starting off as an "adult" last fall I needed reasonably priced furniture. I headed to my local RTG store and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was incredibly helpful and they helped me find things that were in my budget. I left with a new kitchen table and chairs and a coffee table and two end tops. People are surprised I got them at RTG, because all of it looks great! I also just made an internet purchase for a bed/headboard, and everything from ordering to delivery went so well! It also helps that they have a financing card with no interest for 18 months when opening the card (so this has helped me pay off without crazy amounts of interest to pay)!
Shirlee C.
Carrollton, GA
We have purchased most of our furniture from them. Including our kids bedroom furniture, our kitchen table, and 2 couches. I like their financing deals but their furniture doesn't hold up for very long. Our wood table has all kinds of spots on it after only having it for one year. The first couch that we bought from there almost 2 years ago looks super worn down after minimal use. The fabric has snagged and it's not as fluffy. If you are on a budget I would recommend them for starter furniture but past that I would go to haverty's or some other higher end furniture store and invest more money up front so that your furniture lasts longer.
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Went with my sister to buy a new table for her kitchen. The furniture here is amazing if you like contemporary styles. While they did have some tradition furniture , contemporary was the style they loved. I did see two pieces I am liking and will be coming back to buy it next month. check out website to see their styles and then go to the store to test it out.
Megan K.
Bought all of our furniture for our first home from Rooms to Go in Houston. It was awesome to be able to shop without being followed around by a salesperson. We were able to mix and match all the pieces that we wanted to complete the exact look we were trying to achieve. Even aftercare and customer service has been awesome! We called with a concern about our recliner and they came out a day later and fix it for us!
Eleonora O.
What has been your experience with furniture purchased from them ?
Izzie R.
Austin
Honest thoughts on this Cindy Crawford Metropolis sectional Sofa from Rooms To Go. Is it a good buy or a miss? Rooms To Go
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
Im looking for a secation are the durabal i have 4 little ones
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this place worth shopping at?