Add a Photo

By ROOMMATES
Have a junior comic book collector or superhero enthusiast at home? We have just the thing for you! Bring the action and adventure of Marvel's Super Hero Squad to life on your walls with these removable and repositionable wall stickers. Featuring popular characters like Spider-Man, the Hulk, Falcon, Iron Man, Captain America, and many more favorites, these friendly superheroes are ready to swoop in and save the day! Little superheros will love having their favorite action characters in their room, and you'll never have to worry about these decals peeling off the paint or leaving behind a sticky residue when removed. Pair with any of our other Marvel wall decals for even more fun!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
I would say they are good quality, they are bigger that I thought , the colors are very bright, characters are amazing and I had no problem sticking them on my texture walls but I have to say I paid more than I would like it to pay.
On the other hand, my sons are so happy and excited about their room now that I'm sure it worth it !!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Amazing!! My son absolutely loves the avengers so we set up his room to be avenger themed. We added these to finish the room. They look great, stick great, come off easily and he enjoys them.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
These really add some cuteness to my sons room he loves them. They stick great even after being moved around a few times by my son.
j-pizzle  ❤.
j-pizzle ❤.
These look soooo cool ! I would love to put these in my room or someone's room
mariana h.
mariana h.
They are supper cute my son likes them a lot it made his room pop a Lil more also they stick really well on my wall u can move them around and they will still stay on
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Do this wall Decals last long on the wall?