Roommates RoomMates Batman Bold Justice Peel & Stick Giant Wall Decal uploaded by Marisa M.

BY ROOMMATES

Shop for Wall Decor at The Home Depot. The caped crusader comes to life on your walls with this giant wall decal. Bring Batman into any room with this removable and repositionable wall sticker design. Application is easy for kids and adults alike. just peel each pre-cut element from the liner and smooth it out on the wall. Remove or reposition the design as needed, as many times as you like. see more...

Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Quick and easy themed wall decals for decor in a pinch. These do not harm the walls. They are removeable, but quite difficult to reapply once peeled off. Make sure you stick it where you want it the first time. If you are moving I would probably just buy another rather than trying to reuse.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
I bought these for my son's Batman themed room and really like the quality and the ease of putting them up. I have had no issues with it peeling off the wall and it's been up for over two months now. My son loves it! The colors pop and overall it is good quality!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I see these things at target all the time! I love these they are so stinking cute!!! When I was younger I had the underwater ones you know the ones with the fish and added bonus they glowed in the dark! I think these are such fun and wonderful stickers for any child's room ;)
Stephanie M.
Laredo Texas
I don't have a little boy I do have a little girl but I like to help with others for an opinion. This is also perfect if you are trying to be creative for a play room or a cute theme for a little boys room.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Look awesome no doubt about it ! Super easy to put on and if you mess up you can just take it off and put it back on ūüėČ little one The pricey side but well worth the money !
wendy m.
Love this it really nice and cool if my son see this he would add that to his wall he such a big fan of batman i most try some more out he be more likely to get more excited love this batman stickers very cool most try them out if you haven't .
Marisa M.
Smyrna, TN
My son is a huge Batman fan and he loves this!!! It was so easy to apply and if I needed to re position it, it stuck on again just like the first time. Highly suggest for any Batman Fan!
Caitlin M.
A little on the pricey side but great for kids. They have all kinda of wall stickers not just Batman! Good for adding a little pizzaz to a boring bedroom wall!
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Our little boy has these decals all over his room. he loves them and I love that they are easy to take off and move to whichever spot he wants them at
Ramiza R.
I got this for my cousin and he loves it! The stick on process was so easy and the price isn't too crazy either. I would totally recommend.
Maria G.
Do these stick on the rough walls like the non smooth ones?
krystal ‚ėļ.
Does it peel the walls paint when you try to remove it?
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Do these peel off without taking any of the paint off?
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
how big is it?? i have a batman fan at home and we are looking into new bedroom decors
Bettie W.
Do they tear easily if my child tries to pull it off? I am thing about buying some. How hard are they to stick on the wall?