Roomba iRobot 650

BY IROBOT #7 in Vacuum Cleaners

New! Vacuum Cleaning Robot Provides a Superior Level of Clean With Less Work For You The new iRobot Roomba® 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot vacuums your floors on schedule or at the push of a button.  Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba vacuums your carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood floors for you.  AeroVac™ Technology and a new brush design maximize cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bin. Thoroughly Vacuums All Floor Types Roomba vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through yo. see more...

• How well does this work with pet hair? I have a Labradane...1 Answers
  • I've heard it can have a hard time going from floor to a ...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? 1 Answers
Roomba iRobot  650
Roomba iRobot 650
  • "I have all hardwood flooring on the first floor and a shedding dog." in 1 review
  • "It also runs very quietly, and is great for pet hair (I actually own the 630)." in 1 review
  • "Of course it may get stuck under something or snagged on a throw rug, yet those are minor inconveniences." in 1 review
Catherine M.
This product has completely changed our cleaning and everyday routines. We received it as a wedding gift from our friends who know how hectic our lives are and wanted to make cleaning more convenient. It’s perfect for keeping dust, dirt, and cat hair at bay. We run our Roomba every morning. It’s also great at cleaning up messes in the kitchen. When we did have problems with ours (strange noise) we mailed it back to customer service and they replaced it for free. We only paid shipping. It’s worth the $$$. I would highly recommend.
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
I like the convenience that the iRobot can clean the whole house for me but the things I don’t like about it is: #1 it gets stuck under furniture #2 it rarely makes it back to the dock to charge before dying #3 it’s pretty loud and if your floors are wet forget it! I wouldn’t really recommend it besides the fact that it cuts cleaning down for me by hours a day which like I said is convenient. Plus it’s pretty expensive!
Brooklynn C.
Casper, WY
I think this is just so awesome, I was nervous at first but it turned out great! The dogs were also not so sure but everyone got used to it and it makes life easier!
JBL L.
I purchased my first Roomba early this year. I love it so much I bought one as a gift for my mom. I hav two dogs and having the roomba run every day is amazing. If it weren’t for all of the dog toys in my house you wouldn’t know I have dogs!Roomba iRobot 650
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
We received this as a wedding gift. At first I was skeptical but I was highly surprised by how well this vacuum cleans. I have a Great Dane and it picks the dog hair no problem. Bestt invention ever.
Ange W.
Good vacuum for all types of flooring. We have hardwood with medium pile shag rugs and the Roomba doesn't get caught on it which is amazing. It was harder than expected to find one that could traverse a thicker rug. It'll still occasionally treat the rug edges as an obstacle if it bumps into it head on, but is fine from any other angle. Obviously it doesn't do the most thorough job on the rug but keeps it clean enough between the legit vacuum sessions. On the hardwood, however, it does a mighty good job and I couldn't be happier. It comes with a laser wall and a dock that it automatically returns to after it's done cleaning. Haven't timed it yet but the battery life is definitely over 1.5 hrs which is pretty darn impressive. It's less a star because of the price since it's not cheap and the iLife one does just as great of a job on hardwood for a third of the price. It also lacks a remote, which the iLife comes with and is useful for steering to a dirty area or telling it to dock.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
I'm on my second of these bad boys. My first would habe made it longer if it hadn't of had a dog attack accident. I love my roomba and do not believe there is any robotic vaccuum that can compare.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
We got this to vacuum our old condo. It was all hard wood floor. As convenient as it was to turn it on and leave the house it really didn't do a very good job. I would have to sweep and mop after the roomba ran in our condo. We had three bedrooms and an ample living room and there was always dust or dog hair in each. They may be convenient but for the money you are paying buy a better vacuum and save yourself having to do the work twice. We know own a house and have not used it once there. We have carpets, rugs and hardwood floors and our new dyson works so well for all three!
Katherine K.
Orlando, FL
This little gadget has been a life saver and I really don't know how we lived without it. We have two yellow labs who are shedding. It got to the point where we would vacuum and within 4 hours we would need to vacuum again. The gadget needs to be emptied after every time it runs, the filter once a week and the spindles almost every week. But it works well enough for us. Make sure not to leave any phone cords on the ground, it will get caught in those and just stop. Every once and a while it gets trapped somewhere. It's easy to use a and program.
Jany I.
This review is for the Roomba 690! Which is a new model since the 650 is going out. The 690 has wifi capability which connects to your phone and you can turn it on form wherever. I have a lab in an apartment and I swear by this robot. It's actually become my best friend. During the week this is what I use to keep the place clean until I can actually go ahead and mop and everything else. It's amazing!
Judy M.
Ottawa, ON
Where could you purchase?
Heather S.
How does the Roomba do with pet hair on carpet? How often do you have to empty it?
Karrianne M.
For those of you who've owned multiple Roombas, which model has been your favorite? Is the 600/700 series worth the extra money?
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
I have an earlier version of the Roomba, and it is pretty loud. How loud is this version?
heather h.
Gainesville, FL
how are these with stairs?