Roomba iRobot 650

by iRobot

#8 in Vacuums

New! Vacuum Cleaning Robot Provides a Superior Level of Clean With Less Work For You The new iRobot Roomba® 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot vacuums your floors on schedule or at the push of a button.  Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba vacuums your carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood floors for you.  AeroVac™ Technology and a new brush design maximize cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bin. Thoroughly Vacuums All Floor Types Roomba vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through yo.

Is this the vacuum you have? What do you like about it, if so? [user:thatmarblelife]
Roomba iRobot 650 ? Any good w pet hair?
How well does this work? [user:completelychelsea] do you know?
Start your review of Roomba iRobot 650!
Product Highlights
“It also runs very quietly, and is great for pet hair (I actually own the 630).” in reviews
“Of course it may get stuck under something or snagged on a throw rug, yet those are minor inconveniences.” in reviews
“I have all hardwood flooring on the first floor and a shedding dog.” in reviews
I have my iRobot for about 3 weeks now and so far, I love it so much! My main floor is hardwood/tile with a few rugs spread throughout about 1200 sq ft. I have one dog, a cat, a child and a husband so we have a lot of hair and dirt. We run the iRobot everyday and it runs for about an hr-1.5 hours each time. The dust bin isnt super full, but I think if we ran it less it would be. The cleaning pattern is a bit weird but it does seem to get all part of the floor a d each room sufficiently.
Lorain, OH
I love my Roomba! All I have to do is press one button, and Roomba takes off vacuuming my floors and carpeting. It's pretty good at picking up debris off the floor, and when it's done, it will head back to it's charging station to recharge. So simple to use. And it's so easy to remove the container that holds the debris to dump the dirt out. I only wish I had the upgraded model with a remote to guide Roomba where to go.
Highland
Love this little guy and I’m sad we didn’t get it sooner! He works great around our house and has no problems getting over rugs or into other rooms. The only bad thing I have to say is that the battery doesn’t last very long. He cannot do the entire house on a full battery. But when it’s charged up I’ve noticed it goes to the side of the house that it missed!
Glendale, CA
This robot vacuum saves my life! I have a very busy scedule so I don’t have time to do much in my apartment. Irobot does a great job! It’s affordable but there are expensive versions too. I recommend this to everyone
Colorado Spgs, CO
This guy is my best friend because I can pick up just before I go somewhere turn him on and let him do my job for me... less sweeping... more time. Any vacuum robot is honestly a life saver.
Farmington, MN
I love my Roomba! It’s so convenient to schedule it to vacuum, and then not have to think about it. Only downside is it gets stuck places easily and doesn’t work great on carpet
Orangevale , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Really happy with this vacuum. It works great on carpet and hardwood and picks up a lot. It gets out of crowded situations where you think it would get stuck. We’ve had this one for years and it still works great. Easy to clean too!
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. We have three cats and there’s always hair everywhere. It helps a lot! It keeps the floor clean and looking great. It is kind of expensive. It also gets stuck sometimes when you aren’t home. Also if you animal pukes or anything on the floor, it will run it over. Lol
Denham Spgs, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I, as many others, named my vacuum. Ouibee. She is such a sanity saver! My child picks his toys up feverishly when I turn her on so they dont get sucked up. That in itself is a feat. The kicker is that every single time she makes her rounds her bin is full. Ran it yesterday? Lo and behold-still picked up stuff. It is both astonishing and gross. Where is all this dirt coming from? We dont even wear shoes in the house! She picks up big (legos have fallen in her bin and easily removed)and small debris. I do find that having spare brushes, filters and sweep brushes are a necessity. I have long hair and the brushes get tangled after a while and need replacing. It gets stuck on shag carpets but doesn't tangle on cords and has a snesor so it doesn't go off ledges! The battery is great on it. Ive had the same one for a year and use it daily. I highly recommend the irobot vacuums. Great quality and truly helpful technology.
This product has completely changed our cleaning and everyday routines. We received it as a wedding gift from our friends who know how hectic our lives are and wanted to make cleaning more convenient. It’s perfect for keeping dust, dirt, and cat hair at bay. We run our Roomba every morning. It’s also great at cleaning up messes in the kitchen. When we did have problems with ours (strange noise) we mailed it back to customer service and they replaced it for free. We only paid shipping. It’s worth the $$$. I would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 10 mois
Brandi M. • il y a 10 mois
Yes! I like the ease of use obviously. I personally love that it connects to my phone too so that I can run it when I want even if I’m not there.
Gwynn Oak, MD
il y a un an
Roomba iRobot 650 ? Any good w pet hair?
member-9d34a1 • il y a 8 mois
I have a dog and there’s tons of pet hair around my apartment. I haven’t had any issues with the roomba with this and so far it’s been working great with the pet hair
Hardin, IL
il y a un an
Emma D. • il y a 18 jours
It works great if your home is not big and doesn’t have many bedrooms. Also it depends on what kind of furniture u have