Roomba 690 Wif-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot, Light Silver uploaded by Kallie J.Roomba 690 Wif-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot, Light Silver uploaded by Shontay B.

BY ROOMBA

The Roomba 690 Vacuuming Robot navigates to clean under furniture and around clutter. The patented, 3-Stage Cleaning System picks up dust, pet hair and large debris like cereal. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot Home App. Color: Light Silver. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Traci C.
I'm seriously in love with this thing. We named ours Carl 😂 and he's a life and sanity saver. I have a dog and a toddler, so I was vacuuming up crumbs and hair daily. The Roomba does it all for me now! We have it run overnight, and the bin is full every morning. I never realized how much dust and hair is on our floors (and I'm a neat freak)!! My only complaint (as for all robot vacuums) is that they can't go over black carpet. I have two rugs with black lines on them, and the vacuum thinks it's falling off a cliff and will stop. There is only one way around this that I have found, but it's a pain. If you cut strips of white paper, cover the paper with clear packing tape, and cover the sensors (shiny tape side down), then it will go over those black spots. You should only do this if there are no stairs around, because it will fall down them with it's sensors covered up!!
Shontay B.
I really love this, it saves me so much time not having to vacuum all day. I have it connected to my Sodium Bicarbonate GA00210-US so all I have to do is say "Ok Google, tell Roomba to clean" and it'll start! You can also set scheduled times for every day of the week to have it clean. My only critique is that the Roomba is a little overzealous in that, if the cleaning job has ended or I tell it to go back to its base, it will continue to try to clean before returning. The battery only lasts for about 90 minutes, so a cleaning job is only ever for an hour. But that's certainly enough time to get a good clean in!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I just got this for my birthday. I have been wanting one for years and I was so happy. I have a dog that sheds majorly so vacuuming is an everyday thing for me. I still use my regular vacuum once a week on my carpets in the bedroom ( the rest is hardwood) but now I run it once a day and my home never has dog hair anymore or crumbs or anything from the kids! Just have to make sure you don’t have bobby pins( all 3 of my girls dance) so that’s a problem. Lol. But I love this roomba so much!!!! And saves me so much time!
Nichole J.
I am so excited to try this amazing vacuum out! I received it for Christmas but was delayed in shipping I cannot wait for it to finally arrive. It is a bit pricey but shop around as Lowe’s had it on sale! #giftcrush
Kallie J.
columbus
Must say I’m impressed! It was easy to set up and it has a really cool app to use with it. You can schedule cleanings via the app. Additionally you can connect it to smarthome or Alexa.