BY ROOM ESSENTIALS

Create extra storage space with the room essentials over-the-door basket with hook rail in white. Add this over-the-door organizer in space-constrained areas such as bedrooms, dorm rooms, bathrooms or closets to instantly make room for your things. With 4 hooks for robes, coats or towels and a wire shelf for stashing products, wash cloths and more, this basket works miracles. Made of sturdy steel with a white painted finish, it fits over most door types. see more...

Noemi P.
I bought these to declutter my closet. I use them to hang my jacket, umbrella, bookbag, and things that I know I will need to grab on a day to at basis.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This product has so many uses its a very handy thing to have when you have limited space or not hold things to keep organized.
crystal j.
1,852 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Every dorm room should have this I highly recommend it it's great to have I definitely have had it every single semester
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love this over the door hanger basket doesn't take up too much space great quality and value definitely recommend it
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Super useful to save space in my house. They are very good, they work well and they are white, which makes them combine with everything