BY ROOM ESSENTIALS

No brand ivory b 100pk tlte unsct tlte vnl - telit

Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of those mandatory purchases in my house, they are durable when they light, and I feel safe because the sperm is inside the metal container, it is not watered, its presentation is pleasant
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I love having these in the house! They almost never run out and last a pretty descent amount of time. I use them to light up the bathrooms and they are great to have on hand in case of a power outage. They are a great price too!
Finnlee E.
I always keep these around! They are unscented, but absolutely awesome for setting the mood without a scent! I love to put them all around my bathroom when taking a relaxing bath! They're also great for in case the electricity goes out. Really really cheap, as well!
Brieanna D.
Always buy these, they never go to waste. They look pretty cool when all the wax is melted and it looks like a clear candle. (If that makes sense.)
kayla m.
Dry Ridge, KY
I use these in my oil burners and they do pretty well. They burn up fairly quick. But they do work.