BY ROOM ESSENTIALS

Wake up! This color-changing alarm clock from room essentials is perfect for anyone. Beep alarm ensures everyone gets to work or school on time. Electric alarm clock has digital face and changes cool colors, alternating between a pink or aqua-colored led display and night light. Features alarm and snooze. Great for dorm rooms, kids' rooms and guest rooms! see more...

Room Essentials Color Changing Alarm Clock
  • "I got this alarm clock for my first year in college and it really helped me out when my iphone died on me in the middle of the night." in 1 review
  • "It's very loud too." in 1 review
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This is  cute clock for a dorm room. I am not a big fan of this alarm clock because they scare me instead of waking me up nicely. I use my cellphone alarm that I can adjust the sound. But if you need it use it.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
I've been getting this type of alarm clock for years now. I'm not scared of the dark by all means. But sometimes when I wake up, and it's still dark outside, I like to have that little extra light to help me find my phone, or way to the door without tripping over things.
Darlene C.
I got this alarm clock for my first year in college and it really helped me out when my iphone died on me in the middle of the night. its really compact and super chic.
Dioselina G.
Omega, GA
I am a college student and I am not ashamed to say i love it. If I love it, there is no doubt it is great for kids. It makes any room fun and takes up hardly any space!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a really cute, neat alarm clock and when it goes off you will definitely hear it probably the only one I've used that will wake me up
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great color changing alarm got it for my daughter to take to her college dorm and she loves it great value and quality very easy to use
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Cute product but not as loud as expected. I need something really loud to wake me up and this wouldn't do it. My kids love it though.
crystal j.
Techie Expert Level 4
Every dorm room should have this I highly recommend it it's great to have I definitely have had it every single semester
Molly B.
What a fun, cute product!! My kids love the color-changing part, I love the size and it gets then up on time! ;)
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a must have if you are a student or professional. This is really cute and never failed me. Works great.
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
Do these come in different colors?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work well?
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Is the color changing aspect of this distracting? I am considering purchasing one for my roommate!
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Does the color change automatically or just how you set it. Since I work, how often will I get to see the color change if I am not at home?