rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 / Note 10.1 2014 Case - Executive Portfolio Leather Tablet Case - RED (With Auto Wake / Sleep Cover)

BY ROOCASE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had purchased this case about a few months ago from Amazon.com. It seems to be good just as any case. It protect my case. I like the pen/stylus that came with it. It is a 3-in-1 pen. You can turn it one way to write in black. You can turn in the opposite direction to write in blue. And then it can be used as a stylus on the other end. The only con about this case is the zipper. You can have problems with the zipper sometimes. I guess it is because how the zipper is made at the bottom when you get ready to zip it up. I had it for about 5 months now. It isn't an expensive case. I love the color. Red is my favorite color.