BY ROOCASE

Keep your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 stylishly well-protected in the rooCASE Dual View Leather Case specifically designed for Samsung Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0. Features Pebble grain synthetic leather Soft non scratch interior Detachable inner sleeve for handheld operation Sleeve reattaches with Velcro 3 adjustable multi-angle display Magnetic flap closure. SD card slots Supports Auto Sleep/Wake. Ultra HD Plus Grade A Japanese multi-layer film with 99.8% transparency Self-healing material prevent scratches and dings No rainbow effect. Reduce fingerprints and smudges Bubble Free installation Easy to maintain and clean - rinse, dry and apply Product Details Case Dimension: 8.4 x 5.2" x 0.7" Case Weight: 7 ounces Compatibility Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T330 Package Includes rooCASE Dual View Folio Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T330 rooCASE Capacitive Stylus with twist pen roocase Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Ultra HD Plus Screen Protector The roocase promise - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Lifetime Warranty against manufacture defects - Superb customer service see more...

rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T330 Tablet Case - Dual View Multi-Angle Stand Cover Pen Stylus with Ultra HD Plus Anti-Fingerprint Bubble Free Clear Screen Protector for Tab4 8", Pink
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Only 4 because I haven't bought it yet but I absolutely love it. My biggest thing in when I'm watching videos I need it to stand on its own. Need it.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
Very nice case! So many colors and designs to chose from! The stand is convenient and helpful. I find this case to truly protect my galaxy
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,085 reviews
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.