BY ROOCASE

Features Ultra HD Plus Grade A Japanese multi-layer film with 99.8% transparency Self-healing material prevent scratches and dings No rainbow effect. Dramatically reduce fingerprints and smudges. Bubble Free installation Easy to maintain and clean - rinse, dry and apply Product Details Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty Dimension: 7.7" x 4.4" Compatibility Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Package Includes - rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Ultra HD Plus Screen Protector - Lint Free Cloth - Instruction Card see more...

rooCASE Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 7.0 GT-P3210 Screen Protector - Ultra HD Plus Premium High Definition Film for 7-Inch 7" Tablet [Anti-Fingerprint / Self-Healing / Bubble Free / Lifetime Warranty]
Buy on Walmart*
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I am a Samsung Galaxy lover from my tablet to my phones for the last 4 years! I tried the iphones but no they don't compare to the galaxy back on subject i love this tablet its perfect for me! I love it so easy to use and that's great the screen color is good navigation is good there is nothing i would change!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Have a Samsung as my work phone. Personally, not a Samsung fan. However, the tablets features are far superior then the alternative models from competitors. Overall satisfied with the product as it is a lot smarter then I thought it would be! It's my own personal robot.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
My son has this tablet and he loves it. He uses it daily and doesn't even want to upgrade. Great price for the size. Holds a long charge.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I actually love that its small. Wanted to be able to use anywhere and take along anywhere. Also is easy to use for my 8 year old.
Lerena W.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
It's just like any other out on the market besides that it's a Samsung. nice big screen, good camera, but you can only do so much on this. it's not meant for gaming
Maday P.
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this. It's very thick and nice cause it won't scratch you tablet easy like others that are very cheap and very thin.
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This is my favorite tablet ever. it is so small and convenient. The battery has a great lasting power
Margeaux L.
Margeaux L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Bought this for my dad's new tablet. He loves it and it is a good quality product.
Runar B.
Runar B.
Brooklyn, Ny
Pretty goot quality wish would be dog resistant... had to buy second on b4 even putting it on... by dog thought it was her toy.
Mariana  O.
Mariana O.
El Cajon , CA
You can never go wrong with Galaxy Tablets! I don't own one but my sister does & I am always so jelous of her because the definition on these tablets is amazing! Totally worth it & it's a plus that they are very thin so you don't feel as if you're carrying them half the time :) great for school as well!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
What do you like about the rooCase?