BY ROOCASE #66 in Tablets

Keep your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 stylishly well-protected in the rooCASE Dual View Leather Case specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 S oft, smooth, supple and pebble-grain texture premium synthetic leather. It comes with a handheld sleeve for handheld operation, and it has three grooves for multi-angle viewing. It has a magnetic flap closure, and it provides access to all your favorite device's ports and controls. Easy access to all buttons, ports, and camera. Elastic loop for stylus or pen. 3in1 stylus with ballpoint pen with black and blue ink. The rooCASE promise - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Lifetime Warranty against manufacture defects - Superb customer service see more...

rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case - Dual View Multi-Angle Stand Tablet 7-Inch 7" Cover - RED
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Got this cover for my nieces tablet and I must say I am impressed. Hold the tablet and is great for protection of course she is not too rough on it but a small fall didn't break it which is what I was looking for
Andiana A.
Little Neck, NY
This product is great it comes in many different colors I love it because it's easy to use and you can stand your phone on it anytime anywhere
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
These are awesome very comfortable and very practical I recommend this product to everyone
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
RooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case - Dual View Multi-Angle Stand Tablet 7-Inch 7" Co... I haven't seen this product before! I just might need to get this for my Note.
Rose C.
I love this stand. When I'm doing dishes or using my hands while I'm baking and talking to my mom, I don't have to worry about dropping my phone or trying to do these chores and holding the phone at the same time. I love it!!!!!
Major huge difference!!!!
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Other brands have ruined the case when propped up so i definitely love the quality of these
C W.
I love this case because it is durable, versatile, comes in many color options and fairly priced.
kristen h.
Fresno, CA
I love this case, I use my tablet every day and this makes it so much easier. I love not having to find something to prop my tablet up against.
Haley F.
Honestly I'm a huge fan of these many cases I love they rotate and you can prop them in all kinds of directions. if you haven't got one yet I would totally recommend you get one.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
samantha m.
This case is very durable and stylish I love it and it holds my tablets when I don't want to which is always a plus
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
How well can this protect your tablet from falls?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the quality? Worth it?