BY ROOCASE

Keep your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 stylishly well-protected in the rooCASE Dual View Leather Case specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 S oft, smooth, supple and pebble-grain texture premium synthetic leather. It comes with a handheld sleeve for handheld operation, and it has three grooves for multi-angle viewing. It has a magnetic flap closure, and it provides access to all your favorite device's ports and controls. Easy access to all buttons, ports, and camera. Elastic loop for stylus or pen. 3in1 stylus with ballpoint pen with black and blue ink. The rooCASE promise - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Lifetime Warranty against manufacture defects - Superb customer service see more...

rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case - Dual View Multi-Angle Stand Tablet 7-Inch 7" Cover - PURPLE
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I love the stability and craftsman ship of this case. I purchased in red. It has certainly did the job it was intended for.
Tyra C.
Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty case goes well my mom has is for her tablet from sprint. Pretty colors.. Easy to watch shows like hulu and Netflix on it because of the stand of course. So far .. I love it!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I got one of these for a friend she lives it she uses it all the time...as she not always careful where she leave it but its durable.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Techie Expert
I got this case for my husband's tablet. He uses it daily and he loves it. It is very well made and sturdy plus it looks really great
Cathy F.
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
My aunt has this but it is not too user friendly. I'm partial to an iPad and got confused
janet r.
janet r.
Awesome case and love that it multi angle dits good on my tablet.
Alice R.
Alice R.
This is sooooo cool!!! My phone case is somewhat similar like this one but it its just a little thin stick that pops up
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Looks like a pretty nice case would love to try this it would come in handy for my tablet so it can stand on it own
Gabija V.
Gabija V.
Kaunas , Lithuania
Very good quality case for my tab. price is normal. very comfortable. recommend for all.