BY ROOCASE

The rooCASE Slim-Fit Folio Case for Kindle Fire HDX 7" boasts a slim silhouette, and it slides easily in and out of your backpack, tote or messenger bag, carry-on case, or luggage. Product Material: Synthetic Leather Product Weight: 0.40 lbs. Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 7.9" x 6.2" x .8" rooCASE Premium synthetic leather with soft non-scratch microfiber interior for Kindle Fire HDX 7" (October 2013 Release) Built-in landscape display with 3 angles to type, watch movie and browse Secure front cover to back cover with a fold-back elastic strap Convenient handstrap to carry you tablet when its open 3n1 capacitive stylus with ballpoint pen Access to All Ports and Controls Category: iPad Accessories see more...

• Anyone have a problem with their Kindle HD getting warm?1 Answers
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I ordered this after seeing my daughter with an older Kindle. I enjoy the battery life and watch my CW shows on this since cable doesn't have that option. I play games, read books, connect to facebook, take surveys, look up pretty much everything I would if I were on my laptop. Graphics are smooth, no crashes, no hesitations during game play. Cons, it gets a little warm after a couple shows or gaming for an hour so I give it a cool down time. Overall it is a wonderful product although it doesn't support all games it does have a variety to choose from.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My mother in law got my daughter one of these to watch her favorite movies. She doesn't know how to use it yet, but my husband uses it for his games. The only flaws are that it is slow and the battery dies quickly.
Shen D.
Surprise, AZ
The case is nice. Def protects the kindle. The stand feature is handy for watching movies in bed or at the desk. It's a little hard to get off but if you don't take your case off often then it's not a big deal!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Anyone have a problem with their Kindle HD getting warm?