BY RONZONI SUPERGREENS™

Introducing Ronzoni SuperGreens™, a delicious enriched pasta with 5 green vegetables*: spinach, zucchini, broccoli, parsley & kale. Ronzoni SuperGreens™ has 3 servings of vegetables in every 3.5 oz. (100g) portion. A good source of fiber and 5 vitamins & minerals (iron, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin & folate), Ronzoni SuperGreens™ is a great addition to your family’s healthy lifestyle.Add some green to your mealtime! see more...

Hope Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this pasta! Great tasting and filling, yet getting my greens in at the same time! This pasta includes 3 servings of veggies and is an amazing source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. I have gotten this at Walmart and target for a great deal!
Luisana L.
Sanford, FL
Muy muy buen producto. Una opción sana y rica dentro de tantas opciones no saludables... su sabor increíble, puedes ofrecérselo a tus niños y decirles que es el preferido de Hulk jajajajaja. No duden en probarlo
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
This pasta has a strong green vegetable taste, I’d say it has a pea taste that stands out. It does have the same consistency as a regular pasta. The color is a very dark green and will be good in recipes for color. This is a great pasta for use in recipes. I don’t think the strong flavor would be good on its own.
Angie G.
Russell, KY
I recieved a cupuon to try this, and honestly it's been in my cabinet for a month, but i thought I'd try it tonight. Omg, it's so good. I really thought this would taste like cardboard, but it's better than regular noodles. If you see it, try it. It's really good.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
This is a family favorite at my house. My picky eaters (5, 3.5 and almost 2) LOVE these. They have a great flavor, better than whole grain pasta. The texture is also very good and not too firm. We eat then with marinara or meat sauce and we rarely have leftovers.
Mary M.
Purchased this item and my son loved it- mixed it with some chicken and Lester and it was a hit
Sal V.
Pacoima
Is it good for somebody who wants to lose weight