BY RONZONI SMART TASTE

Smart eating means combining great taste with nutrition. Ronzoni Smart Taste® pasta is made with all natural oat fiber giving it the same great taste your family loves and the extra nutrition you'll love to give them. A serving of Ronzoni Smart Taste® has 2.5x the fiber of regular pasta* and is an excellent source of calcium & Vitamin D. Plus, Ronzoni Smart Taste® looks, cooks, and tastes like regular pasta. It's a smart way for your family to get more nutrition from every pasta meal. see more...

• Is this good woth Alfredo; maybe a low fat kind? Has anyo...2 Answers
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
These are favorite spaghetti noodles! When I was pregnant I had gallbladder problems and had to be on a special low fat diet. This is what I used for my spaghetti and I never had a problem. Great taste and a box is under $2. I definitely recommend!
Joanna B.
Montesano, WA
Working in the fitness industry and being a competitor, I am always looking for tasty high fiber options. My family loves the Ronzoni Smart Taste noodles. Perfect macros and perfect taste!!!
Samantha S.
Harrisonburg, VA
This spaghetti or type of noodle rather is healthy for you as well as possessing an excellent taste to it that works well with most types of pasta sauce that have a lot of flavor
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
This is a quality product that my family enjoys. I can use it in place of regular pasta and the kids still live it...that says a lot when you have picky eaters
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
I really enjoyed this spaghetti. Sometimes when you buy "healthier" versions of your food that means it's less tasty. But not so in this case!
Carmela C.
I like this brand of pasta because it is not gummy after cooking. You can actually tell by tasting, it contain high fiber
Katelyn C.
You can really taste the difference with this pasta! It's a big of a splurge as far as pasta goes, but it's delicious.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
Thus is the only pasta I use for my spaghetti. It better for you than just standard pasta. This the only one I buy...
Jessica N.
East Haddam, CT
Love this pasta goes great with any sauce and any dish! And there are so many types of pasta!
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
Is this good woth Alfredo; maybe a low fat kind? Has anyone tried?