BY RONZONI

Ronzoni??® Quick Cook® Rotini.
3 minute.
Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
Quick and easy for those days when you want to get food on the table quickly. Cooks up in 3 minutes as the box says and you are not cheated out of flavor or texture. They are tasty and firm. I usually prepare my sauce ahead of time and it takes longer for the sauce to warm up than it takes for the pasta to cook.
Jessica S.
Sioux Falls, SD
So tasty! Easy to use! Worth buying! Make sure you pick this up at your next trip to the store! You won't regret it! I will definitely buy this again! Great value for the price!! I am very satisfied!
Crystal H.
I love how quickly this pasta cooks to a perfect al dente! It has a slightly different texture that I really like. it's like the pasta is a bit thinner than regular pasta.
melissa l.
Ronzoni quick cook macaroni is awesome when I go to make my homemade rotini pasta I make it just like lasagna but instead of lasagna noodles I use these rotini noodles
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Really good! Great if you need a quick dinner meal, or even something to make in the morning for lunch. Quick and Easy!
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Great pasta. I have a pantry filled with Ronzoni noodles. They cook great and are nice and fluffy.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
I love that it cooks faster then normal pastas. Good taste also. I use this kind all the time.
Cynthia C.
Pasta is so cheap and easy to make. This cooks faster than other boxed pastas. Revommended.