Ronzoni® Healthy Harvest® 100% Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti 16 oz. Box uploaded by Dawn C.

BY RONZONI HEALTHY HARVEST

When it comes to nutrition, why settle for less than 100% Ronzoni® Healthy Harvest® Pasta is 100% all natural and made from a single ingredient, 100% whole wheat. With an excellent source of fiber and 56g of whole grains per serving, it is an important part of a heart healthy* diet. Its delicious flavor is the perfect complement to your favorite pasta recipes. When it comes to keeping your family happy and eating healthy why settle for less than 100%? see more...

Mary T.
I tried this pasta on a whim when it was on sale at my local Baker's Supermarket. I was genuinely surprised at how tasty this pasta is. I am Italian and I feel this pasta Cooks well. It's a very flavorful pasta. For those of you that are leading a healthier lifestyle does pasta well incorporate nicely into your eating routine. It always seems to be on sale at my Supermarket so I always stock up. I always get the thin spaghetti or the rotini. Very good brand.
Maria M.
Phoenixville, PA
Tastes great, cooks fast, my husband and children love it! I love the fiber and protein it offers, too! Definitely will be buying this again!
Dawn C.
I just bought a set of healthy pastas. This is one of them and is really affordable. I'm trying switch to a healthier diet now. I am trying his an will update you guys. How this goes.