BY RONZONI

Ronzoni® Garden Delight® Spaghetti.
Enriched carrot, tomato & spinach pasta blend.
With a full serving of vegetables* per 4 oz portion.
*Vegetable solids from dried vegetables. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
Foodie Expert
So my fiance was a HUGE skeptic on these. Even made me make a whole different bowl of noodles in case he didn't like these... Because he just new he would. Well I made them and mixed in some spaghetti sauce with ground beef... He tried a bite and was in shock. He told me they taste just like regular noodles. Needless to say, he's no skeptic anymore. From my fiance to my 18 month old we all loved them. Will definitely be buying more and recommending them to others.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE using this veggie spaghetti, when I am short on time! It's blends perfectly with a vodka based sauce, or regular tomato/spaghetti sauce. I boil the pasta with some herbs, spices and peppers to give it some extra flavor, and not to mention the nutritional value, makes it worth it!
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
This pasta is quite tasty and is quick to cook up. The whole family enjoys it. I'm glad it's a good source of veggies!
Nicki K.
Foodie Expert
My family is not big on spaghetti but on occasion I do like to throw it in as a side dish. My favorite recipe using the Ronzoni Garden Delight Spaghetti noodles is a to make the noodles and then combine them with cheese, ham cubes, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and on occasion red and yellow peppers with some Italian dressing. It is light and refreshing. Also great and inexpensive for cookouts!
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
Foodie Expert
Mmmmmmmm. Veggie pasta noodles. I mix these with zucchini "noodles" and it is delicious! Yum yum!
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Spaghetti night is always a favorite in my house! Even my picky husband will eat it!
Rachel C.
Foodie Expert
Spaghetti is our easy go to meal for busy work/ school nights. I love that these noodles have a hidden serving of veggies.
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
Foodie Expert
Love the garden delight spaghetti! I feel like I'm cooking healthier for my family. My picky husband and daughter can't tell a difference between these and regular noodles.
Heather B.
Coats, NC
Very tasty! I can ALWAYS find it on sell which is great for those on a budget!
Cristina W.
Bountiful, UT
This is my favorite pasta it taste better than regular pasta is and is much healtheir too. I like to stir in a couple of eggs while the noodles are still hot to add some extra protein.