BY RONZONI

Ronzoni® Enriched Macaroni Product Mostaccioli Rigati.
Simply Perfect Pasta. see more...

Brittney I.
I used this when i want to make a quick dinner. you can add some pasta sauce with either turkey, beef or any kind of sausage and its delish! add some cheese then bake it also!
Melissa G.
North Bergen, NJ
This is the only brand of pasta that I use, the Mostaccioli Rigati is great!! It tastes great and there are so many ways to prepare it, love it!
Wendy H.
This is a very nice pasta that is perfect for chunkier marinara sauces that including peppers. The noodles cook nicely and are inexpensive.
Karina D.
This company really knows how to make some pasta. And this particular product doesn't take long to cook at all and tastes pretty good.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
I love Ronzoni pasta and I can usually find good deals on it at my grocery store! I buy all different types of pasta by them!
daena r.
Allentown, PA
Best penne rigati n the market, it taste good and cooks great. Ideal to make it bake it or in a sauce pan. Yum!
pamela j.
These are really good. They taste great, and hold onto the sauce. Would recommend this brand.
Catherine D.
Fresno, CA
Great taste and texture, my kids love them. Not too rubbery and hold sauce well.