Ronzoni Bow Ties Simply Perfect Pasta uploaded by Tristan B.

BY RONZONI

Ronzoni® Simply Perfect Pasta™ Bow Ties.
Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
Nicholasville , KY
I love these bow tie pastas! I love to make my macaroni and cheese with these instead of elbow shaped pasta. I think it's all a visual thing for me, I think they look prettier than elbows haha! And they hold the sauce really well too!
Jaimie B.
New Freedom, PA
Foodie Expert
Bow ties are so much fun and easy to make. They taste great for a variety of meals too. You can make them with sauces, oils and spices, or mix them into casseroles. Bow ties are always in our pantry.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
The only pasta I use. Price is good and they have been around for years so you know that you are getting a great pasta
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product! The pasta absorbs the perfect amount of sauce and makes for a quick cheap meal.
Jessica G.
This is great pasta! I love bowtie pasta and I am always reaching for this in the store! It tastes great and is super easy.
katelyn w.
Bridgeton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Loves these! Mix them with chicken, peas, and some Alfredo sauce. We ways have these on our house
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Great pasta love the bow ties. The are easy to eat they are easy to find in any super market and they are affordable