RonRico   Rum

RonRico   Rum
RonRico Rum
Jimmy B.
Suffolk
I got my Rico drank on with my buddy John. We was tore upper than hell. Ended up licking Carolina Reapers and fixin lawnmowers. Just drink it. Tasting is for little Nancy girls.
Cali R.
I'm sorry but unless you like horrible hangovers and throwing up then yeah this product is for you. However, spend the extra $10 on the better rum. You will enjoy your "drunk" more and the morning after won't be as bad. I really don't like the taste of this rum to begin with. But if you really don't care about taste and just wanted to get wasted, then this is definitely for you. Cheap and will do the job.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Blech. Rum is one of the things i wake up hung over from, especially because it is commonly mixed with sweet juice etc. You definitely can't shoot this back plain, you HAVE to mix it with something. It is just not smooth at all and burns the back of your throat.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My husband is puerto rican and he bought this once and we hated it . Its not smooth and it will have your Throat hurting from just one shot . The next day i woke up feeling horrible . I never had such a bad hangover like i did with this Ronrico
Yashira A.
Springfield, MA
This is great to use when making cokito! It doesn't have that strong taste but it still does get you tipsy. I recommend this for people who are making their own drinks for holidays.
Normaris O.
Midland, GA
This rum is NASTY. Not smooth, does not mix well in drinks. I hate that it's called Ronrico, because Puerto Rico has way better rums than this. Makes us from Puerto Rico look bad.
j k.
Miamisburg, OH
A great new tropical drink is called The Rico Rolando. It is a tequilla sunrise with a 50/50 mix (1/2 shot of each) of tequilla and rum (preferably Ron Rico rum) topped with a 1/4 oz. of ameretto, with a speared cherry and orange slice.
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
This isn't the best tasting rum on its own but it is great when mixed with juices! Plus, it will mess you up! That's why people drink anyway right? haha it gets the job done.
Andrea H.
Asheville, NC
One of the worst tasting rums I have ever had. The only thing we found it was good for is making Jell-O shots. Particularly cherry flavored ones.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Price is typically around $10 so of course it is going to taste like $10 rum. Its worth it to spend a few more bucks to get a better type of rum.
Tammy P.
Lake City, FL
Does anyone drink this brand of Rum?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What rum do you prefer other than this?