Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,082 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Ronald Mcdonald house helps everyday families at their worst time in life. Funding out a young family is terminally ill is more than life-changing and it's nice to have organizations like this for them to find support.
The RMH is a great place to volunteer. Everyone is friendly. Not stressful at all. Only needed to volunteer for 3 hours. Lots of cleaning and organizing.
This house has been lifesaver for several families and children in my life over the years. One with aids that was two years old. And one with a heart defect. The families of the benefit tremendously from the Ronald McDonald House. It gives them a place to stay close to the hospital when they may live hours away. Such a tremendous gift. It also lets them have other Families is going through similar experiences to bond with.
The Ronald McDonald House is a blessing in disguise I have a friend that her baby has had several several open heart surgeries and the medical bills are so sky-high that they really don't have a lot of fun so the Ronald McDonald House has helped them with a few of their trips I am so thankful that there is an organization that's willing to help out families in need and I'm happy to donate every time I see a bucket!!
I love donating to different charities. This charity in particular. It's a wonderful thing to help someone else in need.
My pregnancy & delivery with my first-born was anything but easy. From day one of the pregnancy, he wasn't expected to make it fullterm. Fast forward 8 months later (filled with special Doctor appts. & procedures), I'm entering UVA hospital for a routine ultrasound only to find that the fluid has once again built back up & they want to take him a month prematurely. About a week & a half later, I'm being discharged recovering from the C-section myself while my son is in the NICU with a breathing tube & numerous other gadgets & gizmos strapped to him. Clearly, he wouldn't be leaving with me & being that I was unemployed at the time & lived an hour & a half away, I couldn't afford the trip back & forth or stay in the NICU. Thankfully, there was a Ronald McDonald house a block away from the hospital that had room for me so I could be with him every day for the next month he stayed in the hospital. The house was extremely clean, had a homey environment, & the staff was exceptional. ❤
Ronald McDonald house charities is an awesome organization that helps people on need. I donate as much as I can.
Most amazing place ever. Good friends little guy is battling cancer and the place has been there and support you 200% all the way
I highly recommend everyone to volunteer at the Ronald McDonald house at least once in their lifetime. My experience was absolutely phenomenal.
In January 2015 our son was born & suddenly we found ourselves in SMH NICU. I couldn't see going home without my son when I was released from the maternity ward. But what could have been a very overwhelming situation was much more bearable knowing that RMH was just steps from the NICU, it gave me a place I could shower, eat, do some laundry, rest or share with the other families. Thank you to everyone who supports RMH - this allowed me and other families to stay with our child when we most need to.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos