Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Its just amazing that this charity provides a home while parents are facing difficult times with their child. my niece was born with spina bifida and lived her first 3 months of life in the hospital and the ronald mcdonald house allowed my sister to stay close to her at no cost
The local hospital that we take our son to has a Ronald McDonald floor in the hospital. It is so nice to be able to go to the floor which acts as somewhat of a "lounge" with beds, comfortable seating and even stoves, and other appliances so families can cook while their little ones are in the hospital and not incur the cost of hospital cafeteria food for every meal. Excellent resource!
I love everything about this charity. I've never used it (thank GOD) but I've donated and had many friends that used their services. So amazing, the relief this charity gives families is just so amazing.
I had a friend who was housed through this organization and without it, him and his family would have been completely hopeless. I donate as often as possible and have known about this for over 4 years.
I have a friend with Cystic Fibrosis, her family has had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house and the loved it. It was wonderful for them to have a place to stay to be with her while in the hospital.
One of my family members was very sick and her parents stayed at Ronald McDonald House. I really appreciate what they do to help sick kids and their parents to have somewhere to stay because times can be very rough when you have a sick child and medical bills are accumulating up.
I remember when I was a little kid I had to go to a bunch of doctors appointments out of town. Mom didn't have the money to rent hotel rooms.. Thankfully Ronald McDonald house opened there doors to us
Ronald McDonald House charities is amazing and they are very nice to start this organization. They donate money for children's who are ill or hurt badly.😔this charity is in every mcdonalds restaurant.
Enough words of affirmation I can not say about The Ronald McDonald house. There is a house about an hour from where i grew up. We use to take blessing baskets up there. Thought so many families in there are going through life altering circumstance it's still a place of joy!
Absolutely amazing! This charity provides a place for the families of sick children to stay while they are being treated. The things they can do and provide for these families is truly a blessing.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos