Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,059 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
My sister and her husband stayed at a Donald McDonald home when she had inutero surgery performed. The staff is friendly, they provided food for people staying there, and are just a fantastic organization.
This is such an amazing organization. I watched my best friend see her child have to go through chemo treatments and were very low on income. This organization not only supplied a place for the family to stay while the treatments were being given but also supplied food and clothing needs.
I love this charity. My son had to be in the NICU and I understand how it feels to not be able to be close to your child. With this charity it allowed parents to stay close to their babies in the NICU.
Love that the Ronald McDonald House helps children. I don't like that only 1 cent from a happy meal goes to the charity. I think it should be way more. However, I still do my part and donate soda can tabs. Everyone else should too! It's amazing How the little things In life help!
This is a great charity. They do great work for kids And their families. As someone who worked for McDonald's for a long time I can tell you they are a good legitimate charity. You should support them
I know a famity whose little one had a bad heart since birth and has been in and out of the hospital. He got a heart transplant at a very young age. Ronald mcdonnald house has been a godsend for them.
Impressed with this organization. They provide wonderful care to families with ill/hospitalized children. Not only do they make sure that the child in need is getting the appropriate medical treatment but they make sure to meet the needs of the family of the ill child. They provide meals/kitchens for the families, hotel style bedrooms, and fun activities for the siblings of the ill child.
When my twins were born they were in the nicu for awhile. My lil boy Aiden passed away at 9 days old & the workers at the Ronald house were so comforting!!! We were broke & had a black to stay. Free food, it's amazing! They truly are a good foundation! I can't thank them enough!
I've heard wonderful things about this org! I've seen them participate at their events I've been to. I would love to be more active with this org, or invite them to come out to events my work does. :)
This organization is one I will always donate to. They help families who need a place to stay while their child is being treated at a hospital. When I underwent multiple baby surgeries, they offered my parents a place to stay. For this, I (and my family) will forever be grateful!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos