BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Aspen V.
My sister and her husband stayed at a Donald McDonald home when she had inutero surgery performed. The staff is friendly, they provided food for people staying there, and are just a fantastic organization.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
This is such an amazing organization. I watched my best friend see her child have to go through chemo treatments and were very low on income. This organization not only supplied a place for the family to stay while the treatments were being given but also supplied food and clothing needs.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I love this charity. My son had to be in the NICU and I understand how it feels to not be able to be close to your child. With this charity it allowed parents to stay close to their babies in the NICU.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Love that the Ronald McDonald House helps children. I don't like that only 1 cent from a happy meal goes to the charity. I think it should be way more. However, I still do my part and donate soda can tabs. Everyone else should too! It's amazing How the little things In life help!
Crystal M.
Kansas City , MO
This is a great charity. They do great work for kids And their families. As someone who worked for McDonald's for a long time I can tell you they are a good legitimate charity. You should support them
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
I know a famity whose little one had a bad heart since birth and has been in and out of the hospital. He got a heart transplant at a very young age. Ronald mcdonnald house has been a godsend for them.
Emily A.
Impressed with this organization. They provide wonderful care to families with ill/hospitalized children. Not only do they make sure that the child in need is getting the appropriate medical treatment but they make sure to meet the needs of the family of the ill child. They provide meals/kitchens for the families, hotel style bedrooms, and fun activities for the siblings of the ill child.
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
When my twins were born they were in the nicu for awhile. My lil boy Aiden passed away at 9 days old & the workers at the Ronald house were so comforting!!! We were broke & had a black to stay. Free food, it's amazing! They truly are a good foundation! I can't thank them enough!
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
I've heard wonderful things about this org! I've seen them participate at their events I've been to. I would love to be more active with this org, or invite them to come out to events my work does. :)
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
This organization is one I will always donate to. They help families who need a place to stay while their child is being treated at a hospital. When I underwent multiple baby surgeries, they offered my parents a place to stay. For this, I (and my family) will forever be grateful!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.