Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I've donated over 300 pounds of pop tabs to this cause. When children are chronically ill Ronald McDonald house helps provide at least one meal per day for the family plus sleeping rooms in most cases!
RMH organization is AWESOME! I actually had the opportunity to visit one close to my hometown as a young kid. Was a very eye-opening visit. In adulthood I have had a friend who has been helped by RMH.
Wow, I can't say enough good about this organization. When my daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor, they went above an beyond to help both me and my very pregnant wife. (yup she was 8 months along when we found out our older daughter had the tumor) They gave us a place to sleep, and provided support that was needed. I am grateful for every thing PLEASE donate to them when ever you can!
Very grateful for this foundation. My aunt has twins who were sick for a while before they came home this foundation. Helped my aunt and uncle out with rooms and food. I'm not sure on the wholes ins and outs of it. And I always put my change in the donation box when we go to McDonald
I gladly give my extra change to them. You never know when you or a family member may have a sick child and need a place to stay. I've known many families that stayed at the Ronald Mcdonald house and loved it. With out them they would've been sleeping in a hospital waiting room.
My nephew passed away in a Ronald McDonald house and they were and continue to be AMAZING. We donate to them every single year because this charity honestly deserves it and uses it for the right things.
This organization is great. I love how they help the families of sick children. It takes a little pressure off the family being close to the hospital and nog having to pay a crazy amount for a hotel.
Ronald McDonald house has helped my family to no end. When my cousin was born premature they were a lifesaver for his mom to not only be close to her new born baby but also to not drain her financially
This is a great charity. Even though the one I stayed at had a horrible woman running it while my child lay critical. Usually this is not the case and they are a wonderful organization.
I literally love this charity. I had a cousin that was diagnosed with cancer and she stay in this house that is funded mm by Ronald McDonald. the work, money, and investing they do is amazing. the fact that the families are housed and everything is covered is amazing to me. the Ronald McDonald charity is a great charity because they donate millions and it is a very very selfless charity.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos