BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Marianna R.
Shirley, NY
My cousin was very sick and my aunt and uncle has to stay at Ronald McDonald house and thank god for this.. They were wonderful making them as comfortable as possible. Unfortunately, my cousin passed but the support from this helped ease the worries or where and how they were staying.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Wonderful organization that has helped us in the past and friends when a child was in an out of town hospital. So much better than paying for a motel and a great solution for families in need. Worthy places!
Sarah B.
This is a wonderful organization! The Ronald McDonald House Charities provide housing for families of seriously ill children who are hospitalized or receiving treatment.

💲Donate the next time that you go by McDonald's.
bethany c.
I've never had to stay at one personally, but I've had very close friends to have to stay and they absolutely loved it and said they was treated so great .. they are very thankful for Ronald McDonald house
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
A wonderful organization that provides shelter and family support to families who are dealing with the illness or injury of a child and must be away from home for medical care. This charity makes it possible for families to be close to their children during their time of need. Wonderful!
Pauline V.
Downey, CA
I volunteered here and it is such a beautiful and inspiring thing that they do here. I cannot imagine the heartache and difficulty of being in this situation of having an ill child, but the staff and volunteers do wonders to provide joy and light in the midst of their trials.
I LOVE Ronald McDonald House and wholeheartedly support their mission. I also try to participate in their Walk one a year.
Sara H.
Ronald McDonald charities hits close to home. When one of my friends was going through cancer back in high school. It really helped my friends family with support and a place to stay. I know they have dedicated themselves since to helping this charity to pay it forward to more families.
Dawna S.
Brockport, NY
Ronald McDonald house has done so much for so many families I know. They are so wonderful giving everything you need while you have somebody in the hospital. I am so thankful for everything they have done to help those I love and care about. I can't wait to be able to give back.
Melissa O.
Ozone Park, NY
This is a charity I always donate to. It provides housing for the families of very sick children as they undergo treatments. Family is important and health care is expensive. This organization allows for the child and the family to put some worries aside and focus on getting better!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
There is a Ronald McDonald House available thru Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. It is very beneficial to house those parents who have sick children and are currently undergoing treatments.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.