Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
When my brother was an infant he was rushed to an all children's hospital. My parents didn't have enough money to stay in a local hotel, but this charity housed them for my brothers entire stay. God bless them.
This is a great cause and I donate often. Everyone can do the same, it's as easy as giving so much as spare change at the drive thru window! Next time you are there or thinking about giving, think of this one.
I can't say enough. Amazing place to help parents and family with serious ill children and have a place to stay while their children are receiving medical treatment. They also host adoption Saturdays at the county court house for children in need of a home and family. What a fabulous charity.
I work at A hospital and see everyday what this organization does for people. I have been fortunate to not need this kind of help but the stress it takes off deserving families is very noticeable. when you have a sick loved one the little things (like rooms close to the hospital) speaks volumes.
I always collect pop tabs for this organization every year. The ADPi chapter at my school collects a ton of tabs for them and a lot of them come from my organization. I'm glad I'm able to help out in some way.
This is one of our favorite organizations. My company is a big sponsor and so is my family. My daughter donated all her gifts from her 5th birthday here and the staff was extremely grateful. We have also volunteered a few times and it's nice to see what a big impact it makes on the families!
My nephew was born with a life threatening illness and was in the hospital for 3 months after birth. Since my sister lived an hour from the hospital and did not have transportation at the time, the Ronald McDonald house offered her a room for the duration of the baby's stay. The hospitality and kindness shown by everyone there was something I have never seen. A very big Thank you goes out to this program.
I volunteered at a house here in Colorado. I absolutely love this organization. so many families are effected by unexpected circumstances and this organization helps to ease that buy offering a place to stay, a hot meal, a shower or even just a place to hang out away from the stress of a hospital
I've never had to stay at one personally, but I've had very close friends to have to stay and they absolutely loved it and said they was treated so great .. they are very thankful for Ronald McDonald house
My aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that I'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos