BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Amber L.
This is one of our favorite organizations. My company is a big sponsor and so is my family. My daughter donated all her gifts from her 5th birthday here and the staff was extremely grateful. We have also volunteered a few times and it's nice to see what a big impact it makes on the families!
Emily T.
This is such a great charity! I love what they do and they are so good to the families that stay there. I go there every couple of months and do fun activities with the kids. This is a great organization that does great things!
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
For families whose children need to be in the hospital and can't afford a hotel room, this place is wonderful and very welcoming! It is a supportive and warm environment for the people who need to stay there.
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
I live near Detroit MI where we have Children's Hospital of Michigan and there is a Ronald McDonald house there and from speaking to the families that use it it helps them out tremendously they can sleep, shower, eat or just take a break for 5 min from life thank you to all that support it!
Crystal V.
Spring Hill, FL
When my brother was an infant he was rushed to an all children's hospital. My parents didn't have enough money to stay in a local hotel, but this charity housed them for my brothers entire stay. God bless them.
Noel S.
St. Louis , Missouri
I can't say enough. Amazing place to help parents and family with serious ill children and have a place to stay while their children are receiving medical treatment. They also host adoption Saturdays at the county court house for children in need of a home and family. What a fabulous charity.
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
I've also donated every time I would go to McDonald's and then 3 years ago I was in a horrible car accident and nearly lost my 2 year old they flew her to the children's hospital in l.a and thanks to Ronald McDonald house charity I got to stay and be close to my baby as she recovered I am forever grateful
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
This is a great cause and I donate often. Everyone can do the same, it's as easy as giving so much as spare change at the drive thru window! Next time you are there or thinking about giving, think of this one.
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
I always collect pop tabs for this organization every year. The ADPi chapter at my school collects a ton of tabs for them and a lot of them come from my organization. I'm glad I'm able to help out in some way.
Natalie D.
Raeford, NC
This is an excellent charity that supports families by helping them stay close to their little ones while in the hospital. Having your child sick and in the hospital is stressful enough, RMHC takes some of the stress off so you don't have to worry about where you're going to stay. EXCELLENT!!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.