Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
My son was in the nicu with pneumonia when he was born and we stayed in the Ronald McDonald house so this is an organization close to my heart. They always went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable.
I've known lots of people that have stayed at a RMH while they had a child in the hospital and they were so thankful for a bed and the bonding or shoulder from others in the house. Plus the people I know that stayed have done everything they can to pay it forward to help raise money for the RMHC.
I have never personally had to use them, but had a close friend who did and her experience was amazing considering the circumstances why she was there. She stayed for about a month until her newborn was big and healthy enough to come home. They took awesome care of her. I support this foundation!!
I work in a hospital that treats families that occasionally need to stay in town when their children have procedures or are in long-term treatment for a chronic illness. The RMH supports these families for a minimal cost (or none at all) to remove the burden or finding arrangements during difficult times!
There is a house near me. They really make the families and patients feel comfortable. The one by me has a fairy garden gazebo. Lots of art and play items. They have lots of volunteers who help serve foods. They accomodate for having quiet time to read or reflect and for being together with everyone.
the ronald mcdonald house charity is amazing it helped my bestfriend which is practically like my sister have a place to stay so she could be closer to her daughter since she had her premature and she had an amazing experience.
Organization has been around forever, and I have never met somebody that didn't know about it, and I've never heard anything go on behind the wall about this organization that was bad and nowadays that's a good thing
I volunteered here every single month throughout high school and absolutely loved it. I enjoyed going and preparing meals for the families staying here. And I loved being able to read or do crafts with the kids.
I've heard such good things about this charity. my bf family had a little boy who got into a accident and was sent to this hospital and they took such good care of him and his whole family... helping pay for hotels
I volunteered for the RMH when i was in high school and it was the best thing ever helping people makes you feel so great all the staff was great too it also ended up helping my family in the long run because my cousins baby has heart problems and my family ended up having to stay there for awhile
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos